Zebco Gatorback rods

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by FordTruckGuySTX, May 9, 2006.

1. FordTruckGuySTX

FordTruckGuySTX New Member

State:
    Caryville, TN
    Anyone know where on earth I can find these things. I got a couple when they came out and have been my favorite rods to date next to st croix and cant beat the price they where. I just want to know if i can still buy some.

2. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio

3. FordTruckGuySTX

State:
    Caryville, TN
    thanks for looking for me unfortunately i am really needing a 7-7'6" m-action casting. i had a 7' and my buddy managed to "loose" it in his shop and i have been wanting one badly.

4. FordTruckGuySTX

State:
    Caryville, TN
    This stinks, have been looking for an hour like a zombie on this computer and can find no 7ft. i have found a 6' casting so far but still not the 7.

5. 3Card

3Card New Member

About 2 yrs ago I was looking for some and contacted the Zebco rep in this area and he said they no longer make them and my only chance to get one was at big lots stores that carry close out items so I set out and went to every big lots around. I ended up with 6 of the 6-6MH rods that are great for punch bait fishing. I gave one to my best fishing buddy and i use the others. Between these GatorBacks and my Ugly stick Catfish rods I am set.

6. FordTruckGuySTX

State:
    Caryville, TN
    unfortunately they no longer off them. already emailed them a month ago