Zebco 606

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by bigbadaaron, Mar 29, 2007.

1. bigbadaaron

bigbadaaron Guest

got a zepco 606 because im a cheap man

2. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    its probably a nice reel and would be suitable for small to medium
    sized fish and even large fish if you know how to finnesse one in useing the drag and letting them wear them selves out and not try to hog them in too quickly.
    i have always liked the 33 myself and i really like the rhino series
    reels i think zebby makes them.
    welcome to the BOC.
    buy now what you can afford ,or save up and buy what you would
    really want.

3. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Ya it might work if u play em right.

4. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    I've got an old 909 that I bought back in the late 60's or early 70's and it still works as good as the day I bought it. Kinda looks like an oversized 33.

5. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    I've got a ZEBCO 600, I bought at a flea market for 2 bucks and works like a new one. I use it for a grandkid reel.

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Aint nutten wrong with Zebcos they are great R/R's. Now that Broncos shirt is another story:lol: we need to get you hooked up with a BROWNS Shirt :cool2: SUPERBOWL Bound this year

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    using a 202,as far as playing the fish to get it in Gracious Sakes thats the fun part! It's a battle between you and Mr.Whiskers.Especially if He was A BIG MR WHISKERS!! Now if that would happen to me, I wouldn't consider a Zebco 606 so cheap! Just my humble opinion. Welcome to the BOC,glad you decided to join young man.You've just gained yourself a whole new family cause we all genuinely care deeply about one another! I want to say personally that I thank you very much for joining. I for one am proud to have ya lil brother!:big_smile:

8. DM1975

DM1975 New Member

State:
    Manhattan, Kansas
    I have always been a Zebco fan. I still have the first 33 I ever owned. I bought a new 33 last year and was very dissapointe with it tho. I brought it back to the store and got another one but I still am not 100% sure about it. I just bought a spinner combo of theirs yesterday and I hope it works out well. Used to be the good thing about Zebco was if they stopped working all you had to do was dunkk em in the water and they started working again. :big_smile: