You've had a SEX CHANGE?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SeedTick, Oct 16, 2006.

1. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Ya'll, Have we got any members who have had a sex change? Probably not:big_smile: But I'm sure that we have a lot of interesting tidbits that we don't know about each other. We only have a narrow view of each other based on the contact we share here in the varied forums. Those who have been fortunate enough to meet at a gathering or hook up for a fishing trip know more about each other but that still leaves life times of situations, achievements, events, facts and the like. So,,

What is something that we don't know about you?

I'll go first, I graduated high school in 1980 and had the school record for discus, 159 feet 6 inches as best as I can remember. I held it more than 10 years but I found out at the 15 year reunion that someone had knocked me off the top of that little hill.

I think this will be fun! Who's next?

st

2. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I played baseball in college (pitcher) and played in a couple of semipro leagues. I am also a licensed Realtor on the side.

3. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    I played football , basketball, and baseball in high school.was all conference middle linebacker and all conference centerfielder.also played football and baseball in college till i blew my knees out

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well, as much as I hate to admit it.... I have... Over the years I've changed from 2-3 times a day to once a year, and tonight's the night...:lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Monkey in blender = Rhesus Pieces.

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

In the summer of 1979, I travelled to Scotland with an organization called Teen Missions International, based out of Merritt Island, Florida. I joined up with a team of 36 teenagers, beginning with boot camp in Florida for two weeks (yes, with an obstacle course that the military deemed worthy :big_smile:). I learned to lay brick and block, tie steel, build trusses, and pour cement footers for buildings. Then we were off to Scotland, where we used the skills we had learned to contribute to the building of another boot camp near the tiny town of Catrine. This was for the benefit of European teenagers who wanted to become involved in TMI. In our spare time, we loaded the busses and traversed the countryside attending tent meetings and ministering through testimony and song. Beep, beep, sheep, get out of the way! :lol:

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Looks like we have something in common Ol man, but ive got a couple of weeks to go. LOL :big_smile:

7. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Ummmm---ugh well okay. I am only 5 ft. 4 inches tall, uh i mean short. When i got my first truck driving job, the mechanics had to build me a portable step to get in and out of the truck. :embarassed:

8. Stumpknocker2

Stumpknocker2 New Member

State:
    NW FL
    Well, lets see. I play acustic (flattop) guitar, rythem.

9. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    also finished high school in 1980. played ironman football n was all-district center, and also played defensive tackle. all at a whopping 180 lbs lol

10. Myname

Myname New Member

State:
    Kentucky

11. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Ok, something ya'll don't know about me.

I used to make lampworked glass beads. And I used to clog dance. No not with the wooden shoes!!! Infact, our group was called Syncopated Rhythm and we did high impact including buck and wing.

If anyone watched the show "America's Got Talent" We were very similar to the clogging group on it. Only we had both girls and guys.

12. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    Well... mines not as interesting as a sex change...
    but...

My claim to fame is that I am the recipient of two Iron Butt awards.
    That’s riding a motorcycle a certain number of miles in so many hours. I rode from Batavia, IL to Estes Park, Co (1,024 miles) in less then 24 hours. I did a similar ride to Wyoming. I've also ridden over 4,000 miles in 7 days (that one hurt! LOL! )

13. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    One time in band camp I has a flute stu........ Never mind that story. LOL!

Once I ate 26 ears of corn in one sitting.

14. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Im not sure but I think I may hold the record for most consecutive days fished. ( barring guides or commercial fisheman). Id say its in the hundreds

15. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    greg i dont think theres much yall dont know about me , except maybe that tonight i started typing with both hands , im actualy slower than i was with one finger but mabel says in time i will be much faster it took me all of 3 minutes to type this :lol:

unlike alot of you i put everything iv got from my problems with my son to my fishing troubles :lol: out there for every one too see , one member has even said that im quite bold and dont hold much back this is true and il be the first to tell you how i feel about you and wont go behind your back , im up front and honest i tell it like it is even if it hurts , sorry family but thats me , like me or not makes no difference im here for me the mods and staff sem to not mind . iv only got repremanded one time and that was recently for posting nudity in one of my art pics but in my defence it was a good pencil drawing .

oh i got some more typing practice in thanks ,and see you around

16. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey charles you still drawing naked stick figures. Like in Grade school LOL

17. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

Dang George,

I never realized you were in the movie Second Hand Lions, till now. :cool2: :tounge_out:

18. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well I don't have snything as interresting so I'll just keep reading yours

19. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Well I graduated high school in 1979 and had the shotput record of 63 feet and change, it still stands. I graduated from OSU after four years with the aid of a wrestling scholarship. Did a 4 year hitch in the navy and then went back into EMS. Retired from there and now work for BCBS of NC. I have never broken a bone but have dislocated both shoulders twice and at the same time. Now I am just an old fat man living my life and fishing when I get the chance.

20. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    Graduate 1968, floundered around in school and work for another six years, got a degree in 74, worked as a social worker (children's protective services), got another degree in public administration. Spend 20 years rebuilding old neighborhoods and houses, have two kids, two ex-wives I love...still live in the same house with one...no bed sharing, though, and have a great grandson. All I need is someone to take away my crack w**** daughter in law and life will be great. Oh, I was an afro-headed hippie in the early '70's...white version.