youre kiddin me right?

Discussion in 'Crappie Fishing' started by mactheaxe, Sep 28, 2009.

1. mactheaxe

mactheaxe New Member

State:
    cartersville, georgia
    well i havent worked in 5 months and im workin for a temp service right now. im happy to be working and definitely need the money. im not complaining in the least but, about the time crappie are biting i have to work 7 days a week. wouldnt be so bad but i have to work till 7.not complainin but i thought of that earlier and thought, how ironic.

2. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yeah late shifts always suck. :sad2: Heck i'm havin to look around right now in search for me a job.

3. mactheaxe

mactheaxe New Member

State:
    cartersville, georgia
    been like that for 5 months for me. this is a temp service and im gettin paid next to nothin.

4. Critter Getter

Critter Getter New Member

State:
    Elnora, Indiana
    I know the feeling. Been out of a job for a long time and finally took a junk job loading semi's. Night shift, 8-4, 6 days a week. I miss being able to go fishing everyday, I was starting to get real spoiled. Oh yeah, the pay checks suck. I used to make more in a single day at a summer job while in college than I make now in a single week. AND I didn't work anywhere near as hard.

5. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    dont worry...i havent worked in a while due to a work injury and since it was my fault they fired me....and are refusing to pay my workers comp. so i fish all the time and hate it cuz im broke...would much rather be working

6. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    this old world seems to be getting real damn bad.:embarassed: