You're ALL my friends!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catgirl, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

About this new friends list deal......I have tried to remember everyone and send a friend request if need be. Thanks to the folks who have sent me one.

I came to realize shortly after all this started that I am a lucky woman. Due to this great BOC family, I have so many folks I consider my friends (aka sisters and brothers).

But, I may need to apologize to some. If I've left you off of my friends list, it certainly wasn't intentional. The ole brain recalls quite a lot, but not everything and everybody at any given time.

So please, if you want to be on my friends list send me a request.

And if you get one from me, you BETTER add me :smile2:. If ya don't, I might have to do somethin' like turn the other cheek. We wouldn't want that :tounge_out:.

Love y'all, have a great day!

2. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    20K members in a friendship list. Going to need a bigger server. :roll_eyes:
    me too on the list. I cant cover everybody.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Catgirl that did it for me. You southern Ladies have a way with words, respect and just all around good folks. Your ok in my book. :big_smile:
    let me wipe my eyes and get this pic up.

Everybody, gather in, one an all, I guess, guest too. lets get r over with.
    Ready or not here it comes.

group hug.:tounge_out:

BTW, this dont mean folks can drink all my cold ones. Also I will still have to blind fold those who wish to fish my secert fishing hole. :0a5::0a18::004:
    -------------------------------------------------------

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

HOMER SIMPSON? I don't wanna hug Homer Simpson :smile2:.

Ohhhhh, alright. If he's gotta be included so be it. I'd hate to miss out on the group hug. :big_smile:

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I'm the same as Tanya, If I was friends with you before and not now, send me a request, I have so much going on that I can't hardly remember yesterday!!!:crazy::eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2:. Even If you wasn't I'll accept 99% of you all that send me a request!!!

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I find that if you take the time to talk (type) to someone here on the BOC, most of the time it works the same way as a real conversation. You never know who your friends are gonna be - I have some now that in previous days I wanted to STRANGLE :smile2:. The intracacies of the internet are very different.....meeting folks in person, in your everyday lives, is one thing. This is something else. Plus, different personalities involve a HUGE range of attributes.

But, even my BEST friend, right here where I reside, I don't understand sometimes. Doubt she GETS me all the time either.

I think that's why I don't give out negative rep, or put folks on my ignore list. I've thought about it, but nah. Sometimes it's the stuff/people that bug you the most, that teach you what you most need to learn. :wink:

6. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Just don't forget, I'm your bestest friend. All those other folks, well, ok, we'll let them be friends. But, not bestest, I aint sharing that with anybody else.:wink:

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Okay Tom, I can call ya Tom can't I?

I'll give ya that much. I think you just might BE the one I could rely on the most, if I really needed to. Thanks darlin'.

8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Well of course you can call me Tom. Just not MyTom, Punkin570 has that distinction. Right Leslie?:wink:

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Oooooo, now you've done it. Don't go startin' arguments between the two queens of BOC chat. I might have to call ya that l'il boy name again, the one you don't like. :tounge_out:

10. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Yes mam. (Head down, hat in hand)

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

A l'il lower please, I'm short. Always wanted a Tilly hat though. :wink:

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya/ glad to know ya.:wink:

13. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Tanya, your seem like a sweethart. You along with many many others here, i consider friends. Too many times in my life i've NOT told friends and family that i cared for them and thats a bad mistake. I may never get around to adding all the folks i know, but hope everyone understands. Yes this is the internet, but after attending my first ever gathering this spring, i also know the internet contains REAL people, who become REAL friends.:wink:

14. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    That is not only true, it is the best reason to attend any gathering.

15. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Thanks Tanya, my sister from another. LOL

16. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Right, MyTom. That's my term and nobody else can use it. I concur with the rest tho, I am adding a few to my list at a time, don't panic if you don't get an invite all of a sudden, I'm working it in a few at a time. Cause I luv u all!!!! well, most all.:big_smile: