Your Teams Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by catchinghogs, Apr 29, 2007.

1. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Just wandering what you think about your favorite teams draft.Some intresting stories over the weekend. The patriots trade for Randy Moss.The browns trade up to get Brady Quinn (they still are the browns though)The Steelers get some defensive help and they draft a punter.

2. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    Being a die hard Sooners fan and Minnesota Vikings fan I think the Viks did real well drafting Adriean Peterson and Rufus Alexander!

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Well Mark - Being a Raiders fan :0a14: The last thing that I wanted to hear was that the Raiders traded Randy Moss after they got J. Russell with the frist pick of the draft, for only a 4th round pick too :angry: But I think this coach knows what he's doing, because now they are starting to get the players that want to play some Team Ball. :wink:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

4. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    I think the Bengals did just ok. they did address some defensive issues. I was shocked that brady quinn didn't get drafted until the 22nd pick and still can't believe miami passsed on him.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I like the fact that the Dolphins passed on Quinn for Ginn Jr. Of course, I am a Buckeye fan also. lol

6. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    I LIKE WHAT THE COLTS DID.I'M SURE THEY SHOCKED ALOT OF PEOPLE BY TAKING GONZO IN THE FIRSTBUT THAT IS WHAT THE COLTS DO.THEY LOST STOKELY AND GONZO WILL BE A PERFECT FIT FOR OUR OFFENSE.I KNOW WE NEED DEFENSE BUT HISTORY TELLS US THE COLTS ARE A OFFENSIVE TEAM AND WORRY ABOUT DEFENSE LATER WHICH THEY DID.9 PICKS TOTAL THEY PICKED 3 ON OFFENSE AND 6 ON DEFENSE.THEY GOT ONE DT ,ONE DE, ONE LB ,ONE SAFETY,AND TWO CORNERS.TWO WR AND ONE OT.THE COLTS USUALLY DRAFT PRETTY GOOD .THEY SEEM TO FIND STARTERS ON DAY TWO.I WOULD OF LIKED TO SEEN A RUNNING BACK ON THE LIST BUT IT DIDNT HAPPEN.I BELIEVE DARIOUS WALKER FROM NOTRE DAME GOT UNDRAFTED I LOOK FOR THE COLTS TO SIGN HIM AS A FREE AGENT TO FILL THAT NEED

7. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Well as I am sure we are all aware the Bengals are already penciled in to win the Super bowl so their draft was inconsequntial but I felt like they got the guys they needed to get over the hump.

IN MARVIN I TRUST :cool2:

8. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I think that the Pats addressed their most pressing needs in the offseason and by giving up the 4th round pick for Randy Moss. They chose 2 cb's (one of whom will probably become a safety). I like our chances this year.

9. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I think the Bears did ok, needed some RB, OT and TE and they got them. Need to replace disgrunted LB with a young guy, they got the young guy. We shall see during pre-season if they are good for the NFL.

10. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Mark,

Refering to the trade for Randy Moss, it just means trouble for Colts fans like me and Steeler fans like you!