Your River of Choice?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by wolfman, Jul 5, 2006.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    With money not being an issue, you have a 7 day vacation trip planned to do some serious catfishing on a river. The target is Blues, Flatheads and Channels. Where would you go?

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    please delete this thread, thanx

3. Real simple. The Black Warrior River. Anywhere from the mouth down at Demopolis to as far up the forks as I can float a boat. Okay, so I'm a homer. This is my river, I love it and wouldn't trade it for another.
    Okay so you made me choose something else. The Tombigbee from Demopolis down to the mouth below Jackson. You see the pattern here, I really am a homer as my third choice would be the Alabama River from Cahawba at the mouth of the Cahaba River down to wears it joins the Tombigbee below Jackson.
    Okay there are a couple places that would be nice to visit but definitely not for seven days. I can't stand being away from home that long. The Ohio near Paducah or the Mississippi near Memphis.

4. caatstalker

caatstalker New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    #1 arkansaw river tulsa - ft smith #2 white from fayetteville to where it emptys into the miss. atts a lott of fishing lol