Your progress reports

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by blindfly69, Jul 10, 2006.

1. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    well idk many of you guys or get to talk to you much so how about everybody from ky gets on this thread and gives their local ky fishing report....i'll start it off. I've been gettin skunked right and left...its hot.....

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I am not from Kentucky but from NC and things are warming up down here I hope they will start for yall soon.

3. creature19_99

creature19_99 New Member

State:
    Pikeville, Kentucky
    Progress is pretty good, although bites have slowed down in the hotter weather a changed in rod and reals and hooks have increased hook ups when they do bite. Been catching Large Carp and Small Catfish, and even the hybrid stripers have slowed down and that's unusual for a night time fisherman.

Brandon

4. countrygirl0569

countrygirl0569 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I know it's been bad lol, but it should rain soon and that'll help

5. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    idk but im hopin that i can get out there tmw and hook into a bunch....if anybody gets any let us know

6. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i hit the lake tonight.....it was terrible and rainy...i couldnt even get any shad lol.....long story short...i caught no fish

7. mlohre

mlohre New Member

State:
    Walton, Kentucky
    i fished markland dam friday night and could not get anchored and had to settle for shore. it did not matter had two bits and no hook ups. friend whet saturday night and got nothing not even a nibble. looking forward to trying the lick river this weekend.