Your Prayers Requested - interview

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by TDawgNOk, May 22, 2007.

1. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I have been looking for work for 2 weeks now. Tomorrow I have an interview and would really appreciate all my brothers and sisters praying for me. The job is not an ideal one, ($6.00 less an hr) but it will be a job. Right now, I need ANY job and praise God I will get one tomorrow.

2. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    You've got my prayers. I just got a new job so remembering what looking for one is like. You'll do just fine.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good luck Tony, being jobless is no fun. I am at a new job right now and so far so good. I am makeing less money but it is steady pay that I can count on.

Keep us posted buddy.

4. catfishman38663

catfishman38663 New Member

State:
    mississippi
    good luck tony you are in our prayers

5. laddybug38663

laddybug38663 New Member

State:
    ms.
    your'e in our prayers tony good luck

6. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    In a similar boat here. Was teaching till summer break it. Been hard to find anybody that will hire me knowing i can only work till school starts back. Keeping you in our prayers from Southwest Missouri.

7. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    Prayers sent to you tony.

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Being in a situation just recently ourselves my husband and I know what it's like when ya have no money coming in,I will certainly be praying for you! You were so sweet to help me get my computer up and running and now that I can do something to help you, I am honored to do so! Please post and let us all know how things are going! God Bless you Brother Tony!-------Sister Pat:big_smile:

9. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Prayers are sent, Tony. Knock 'em dead!

10. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    We are in agreement with the others, believing God to supply you with a job Tony.

11. jsk30

jsk30 New Member

State:
    NC
    Thoughts and prayers sent from nc

12. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    thoughts and Prayers sent from ky.

13. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Tony,

First of all, quit worrying brother. GOD is still in control and he will bring you through this right on time. You do the best you can, and leave the rest up to GOD and you will be just fine. Lets pray that the job your looking at is where GOD wants you to be..

Bring yourself and Family on down to Keystone Brother, we will take good care of you cause we are Family.. Come on down and relax, I'm sure you could use some of that right about now..

14. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Tony were believing for ya Brother!!!The job is yours just walk in there and tell um your ready to go to work!!!

15. 1-Fat- Cat

1-Fat- Cat New Member

State:
    N. Carolina
    If you go ahead and thank HIM now He WILL BLESS YOU LATER. Good Luck From N.C.:big_smile:

16. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Tony prayer changes things. We send prayers, beloeving you will get the job you need to support your family. If the price per hour is less, then we pray that raises will come often. God promised to supply our needs.:lol:

17. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Been praying for you, Tony. If this isn't the line of work that the Lord has planned for you, I hope he'll slam the door in your face. I also hope and pray that he'll open the correct door, and do it quickly. I know God will provide for you.

Knock 'em dead tomorrow. Just be yourself, and let them know that you are dead serious about wanting that job (if that's really the job you want.) Believe me, I've hired and fired (some call it administration) for 2 different companies, and a guy who WANTS to work will get the nod over nearly anybody when I'm doing the hiring. I've said it many times and I'll say it again.... The world has a way of making room for the guy who wants to work, and will work hard. It's not easy finding good help... you oughta be just fine.

18. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    You have my blessings and as soon as you quite worring and put it in God's hands, the easier you'll sleep and better you life will be. He has a plan for you and he is in control. He knows when to make things right, just have faith!!!

19. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Will be thinking of you and venessa. Prayers are with you! You just get on down to Keystone - we will make sure your taken care of. Your brothers are behind you. Just get in the car and come on!

20. pphillips

pphillips New Member

State:
    OK
    im praying for you. you also might go by Primus International (pine & apache). i heard theyre hiring. the scheduler asst opening has to have heavy computer skills.