Your most painfull mistake

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by blindfly69, Jul 11, 2006.

1. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    well recently i saw a thread about getting finned and one about the dumbest mistake you've ever made...so i've combined the two. Whats the most painful mistake you've ever made? i think mine would be gettin hooked in the face....

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    7 years later I still have this pain on my ring finger.....ouch. :cool2:

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I have managed to hurt myself in so many ways...lets see...once I had a lead pipe dropped on my toe in a body shop. I only had on tennis shoes, not steel toes. My big toe swelled so big I thought it was going to burst! When I got to the emergency room, the doc had to push a needle through my toe nail to relieve the pressure. It was a mixture of pain and shock of watching a needle go through my toe nail that got to me...the releif was instant though.

4. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    that's kinda like what my grandpa does...whenever he smashes his finger he heats up a paper clip with a lighter and puts a hole in his nail. he also said its immediate pressure relief

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I broke up with this hot girl, man now when I look back on that....:sad2:

6. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    It wasnt my fault but the idiot that i had helping me change plugs in my car once nocked out the rod holding my car car hood up first came the astonishment of how the hood shut ALL THE WAY with my fingers under it then the pain of having all four fingers broken in two spots and two of them hanging buy skin and tendons long recovery time on that one muscle therapy the whole nine OH and it was the hood of an 86 camaro ya ever notice how big and heavy they are

7. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Ouch. Yeah 3rd Gen Camaros have a huge hood. Although mines a 92. Man that had to hurt something awful.

SudDawg

8. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    yeah but check her out in ten years it might have been one of the smartest moves you made And let me guess you did it cause you thought that you had a chance at this other girl and ended up with none

9. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have had over 800 sticthes in my life if that tells you anything, I'm lucky to be alive I guess.

10. mrc

mrc New Member

State:
    SC
    I won't go into any details as I still can't believe how stupid I was, but I broke both arms at the same time in high school.....

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Milon that sounds like a bad day brother. Ouch

12. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
  13. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    I tried posing for a picture with a 30lb blue and was trying to bear hug it kinda like DH's picture. I guess he didn't like the way I was holding him so he finned me in the breastbone. My brother had to cut the fin with wire snips because I couldn't pull it out (it was about 1/2 inch in). After the fish was cut loose, my brother had to grab the barb with a pair of vice grips and wiggle it free. My kidney stone did not hurt that bad.

14. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

My most painful experience is getting run over by a tractor that I was driving. Well not run over but it flipped and I wasn't quick enough to roll out of the way. One broken femure, ulna and collar bone.

15. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Well let’s see, 3 gun shots, 16 broken bones, 2 knife wounds, 2 heart attacks, and 1 ice pick and a ex-wife. I’ll let you pick……LOL

16. mperry

mperry New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I think it's going to be hard to top Gators.

17. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I've had hooks buried in the top of my head, both hands and in my bicep. Just not all at the same time. :lol:

18. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    yeah...after reading Phil and Gator's posts, I feel like a little whiny sissy:big_smile: !

19. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Yea all but one was in the line of duty while on active duty with the US Army Airborne Special Forces, but the only combat award I should get is for getting married to a officers daughter....LOL

20. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    man buddy it sounds like you've taken a beating or two in your lifetime