Your first post.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Jun 13, 2006.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    How many of ya can remember your first post on the board. Mine was a question about no-roll sinkers. LOL!

2. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    What is a catfish? lol

seriously I can't remember

3. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I think mine was ,How do you remove a wart? I could be wrong.

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    My response to that Rusty would be.... Get a good divorce lawyer. LOL!

5. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Now I remember you, your the one that answered that first post! It didn't work she....I mean it keeps coming back.

6. Taliesin

Taliesin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hmm... I couldn't remember even though it was only 5/24/06.

Basically I introduced myself in the Missouri Lakes/Res section (where I thought I would be most active... mistake. I visit them all), and asked a couple of questions. Got a really good welcome from several locals to the lake I was referring to.

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i don't really remember, but most likely i was jumping on Sal :lol:

8. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    My first post had to do with either keeping liver on a hook or told a joke to JW,can't remember

9. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Mine was that I was looking for an Ohio River guide, my second was to report a big fella runnin around Salt Fork in pink underwear.... heard he was from wintersville but moved to Henderson Ky.....

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I............think.............mine.............went...........something...........like.............this............if.................I..........remember............correctly. LMAO

11. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    OH NO! Not the dots!!!!!! LOL!

12. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    New to the Boc if im not mistaken But it was probably typed better cause I was tryin not to embarass myself But Ive gotten that out of the way so now you guys get to figure out what the heck Im tryin to say at least I still space my words (sometimes)

13. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    I have a brain disorder its called C.R.S. LOL I do Remember ya'll were Real friendly!

14. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Mine was something about where are all the virginians.....still looking for them. By the way George, I asked my lawyer why a divorce was so expensive; He told me, "Cause it's worth it!"

15. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Don't remember the first post, but I do remember the first time I got rep points on this new board heh...

I remember seeing the "You have 1 new reputation comments" and thinking what #$#$ is that... Then realized somebody liked what I had to say.. Wanted to get the wife and show her that . contrary to what she thinks, sometimes I do say something good :roll_eyes:

16. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    My first post was on the old board. It was about snagging spoonbills. :big_smile:

17. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Not sure but I think my first question was about how to make a handicapped reel for my son. That whole story still warms my heart of what the BOC can do for you. It has made a big difference in my life!

18. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    And i think my second post was... STOP....WITH....THE...DAMN...DOTS....TEABAG!!!!

19. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    probably in 2002 on the old board ,if im not mistaken my first post was about catching nice sized cats in small ponds not to overlook park ponds and farm ponds for decent cats.
    george was one of the dozen or so to respond .he asked what the fate of my sons 18# channel was.
    tea said something like ( hi ) ....................... LOL J/K.

everyone that responded made me feel welcome and i was impressed with
    the genuine sencerity of the people on the board.
    i shortly thereafter had major pc probs and was without one for a very long time then finally got another one and happened to revisit the board and found my account still active and have been here ever since.

to answer BG ? the fate was on the plate!!!!!!!!:embarassed: BBBUUUUURRRRPPPPP!!!!!!!!

20. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    ROTFLMAO Dodge, those were some good times.