Your favorite restaraunt?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catcaller, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    Where are 'yall eating at these days when you go out for dinner?

My all time favorite has to be Red Lobster...love that shrimp scampi!!

We ate at Fudruckers in Joplin, Mo this past evening...that place has to have the best hamburger I have ever eaten. The bacon cheddar melt was excellent.

What's your favorite?

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Red Lobster for sure, and they got the coldest beer around!

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    We have a Ryans Steak House in Burlington that is exelent fer the money or we have a hole in the wall called Fort worth that has food that is totaley off of the table

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    We have a new Mexican Restaurant in this small Iowa town called El Cazador. Never ate Mexican food, was prejudiced about it. It is fantastic. The people are extremely nice and I enjoy being around them. Hard working, friendly and good hosts. I have issues with our Mexican problems in this country, but these folks and their food is topnotch. John.

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    John yer up early again:eek:oooh:

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Kenny, of the 24 hours in a day we all get, I see most of them with my eyes open. Oh for a nights sleep. John.

7. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    My wife and I like Red Lobster and Texas Roadhouse.

8. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Arthur Bryants...... best BBQ on the planet

Lydia's Little Italy Cafe.....Awesome pasta, two locations New York and KC

Pancho's.....what a hole in the wall but the authentic mexican food is awesome!!!

Ruth's Chris Steak House........Don't forget you wallet or you'll be doing dishes for a year, but the steak is to die for

9. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    West tenapa is a Mexican place my wife and I love they have the best mexican food around. Red Lobster is awsome too love the stuffed mushrooms and the beer is good and cold.

10. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I ate at Foodwreckers only once....
    Texas Roadhouse is #1 on my list...

11. guns sugar

guns sugar New Member

State:
    Georgia
    well here in Blairsville GA i have to say Catfish Corner cafe is best!! its got the best fish suppers! then would have to be Brasstown Bald country club restaurant.....mmmmmm seafood buffee... Now when i wa sin Calif most of my life the Pietros italian restaurant was tops... and then El Azteca mexican restaurant... Best super burittos! And of course The homemade tortillas were so good!...Dont care for red lobster for some reason the food upsets my stomach LOL... odd but true.

12. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    ............HOOTERS............:002:

13. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Food is awful.....but you gotta love the service!

14. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Those wings sure look good........:crazy:

15. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Our over the country favorites:

Logans Roadhouse
    On the Border
    Red Lobster
    Olive Garden
    Outback Steakhouse
    Johnny Corino's
    Macraoni Grill
    Underwoods, Brownwood, TX (our number one favorite) :roll_eyes:

Years ago we loved Pancho's In San Antonia and Dallas.

Locals:
    Coltons Steakhouse
    On the Border
    Don Juan's
    Olive Garden
    Red Lobster
    Outback Steakhouse
    Dixie Cafe

16. bad apple

bad apple New Member

State:
    florida
    most mom and pops restaraunts....

17. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    There's a restaurant here in Winston-Salem called Milner's. They have a contemporary southern menu. Their food is incredible. I'm also addicted to Chili's chips and salsa.

18. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Oh please, please don't get me started on Brownwood Tx. My wifes Grandmother that moved up here to Owasso last year, moved here FROM Brownwood. Love her to death but she is starting to digress mentally. All the time she will start talking "mumble mumble mubmle back in brownwood, mumble mumble mumble bownwood, mumble mumble mumble mumble".

As far as FAVORITE restaraunt, for me it is Olive Garden for their bread sticks and Johnny Carino's for thier Itallian Nachos.
    And for Hotwings, HOOTERS takes the cake, don't care if I go there, or if someone picks them up and brings them to me so ya can't blame it on the scenery.

19. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    I have heard that about Arthur Bryants...I also heard that they put one in at the new Branson Landing in Branson, Mo. Yours is the 6th recommendation I have heard about them...they must be doing something right.

There's two things I have a hard time buying in a restaurant...a steak...and catfish...simply because I have spoiled myself...IMO...as well as many of my cohorts as well...NOBODY* cooks a better steak...or catfish than yours truly. :cool2:

* - I didn't say yours might not be AS good as mine...but you'll have to prove it to me...I'll take mine still on the hoof...I want it to try to jump up on it's feet when you stab it with a fork...Hold the steak sauce...NOT necessary if ya cook it right...Lol. (I'll bring the cold beer)

20. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Brian, next time you are down Owasso way, stop in at Mexico Lindo on 86th between 169 and main. They have great food, just don't go on a friday or saturday night and expect to hear anyone at your table! Heck, give me a call and we will try and come meet ya up there!