Your favorite lake/river

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Baker, May 3, 2007.

1. Baker

Baker New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I was just wondering what everyones lake and/or river in their own state was...me, my favorite is a tie between Harlan and Sherman resivoires. for a river, would have to be the middle loup river for them big ole channel cats.

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Favorite lake is Mark Twain Lake. It's close by, has good fish poulations, and not as commercialized as Lake of the Ozarks. GOOD FISHIN'. Favorite river is Missouri River because it's big, and there are very big fish in there. Now if I could just catch some.lol.

3. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    My favorite river is the Neosho River here in OK. My Favorite lake is Grand Lake.

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    I have to go with my Home River, "The California Delta"! :wink:
    :0a22:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

5. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    My favorite river is the mighty Ohio. I really don't have a favorite lake as I don't live close enough to any lakes of any size to fish them regularly, but I fish Rough River Lake once in a while because my father lives on the river. Vern

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    The Arkansa River and Kerr Lake in Oklahoma is where I do about all of my fishing. They are within easy driving distance and both are good for catfishing for both size and numbers. My goal is to someday fish the James and take a trip to fish Santee.

7. upncomincatfishking

upncomincatfishking New Member

State:
    Cheviot Ohio
    as faar as my favorite river to fish it would be no other than the ohio,nothin better than the mighty ohio. As far as my favorite lake it would have to be lake julie ann it's close to my house and has an abundance of large fish in it.

8. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I really dont have a favorite river or lake. I just where the fish are biteing.

9. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i go where my instinct to catch them 150 pound cats take me... no if only i could FIND them 150 pound cats.. lol!