Your Biggest Fear

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mickey, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I know most of us are macho but many have a hidden fear. What is yours? When I was a small boy a friend and I went to an Ice cream shop and after counting my pennies I ordered a Strawberry Dipped Cone. My little friend said I'll have the same thing. When he paid her he was a few pennies short. She refused him the cone. I gave him mine, but never got that out of my mind. I have always had a hidden fear of not having enough money to pay for something. It has almost made a Scrooge out of me. What is yours.

2. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Thats not a Fear but a Reality for me Mickey. Seems like I'm ALWAYS a few Pennies Short, lol :smile2:. I'll have to do some thinking on this one though. I'm thinking "What if there's no Catfishing in Heaven" as my Fear. :wink: Thanks for another useful Post, as always, your a great contributer to the site and always have good advice and info, keep it up

3. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    i'm not real fond of snakes, not really too worried at nite when catty fishin but during the day while collecting bait i seem to run across a couple out sunnin them selves, i don't run or scream like a girl but i'm always lookin around for those sneaky critters

4. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    My worst fear is that when I die, my wife sells all my fishing & hunting stuff for what she thinks I paid for it.:crazy:

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

NATURAL disasters? I'd say the two T's. Tornadoes and tidal waves.

I'll wait and see what ever'body else says before responding further. :smile2:

6. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    I read the thread and the first thing that came to mind was Having my kids die before me..

7. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    My deepest fear would be that I would have to bury one of my kids , grandkids or wife . I would rather go first .

8. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I have a similar fear of my wife selling all my musical instruments dirt cheap to people that won't play them.

9. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    The only thing I fear now is catching the H1N1. I have a auto immune disiase and it is easy to catch the bug. Our news station said 50% of people might get it. So thats bad odds for me with the immune problem. I hope the news was wrong about the percentage.

10. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    Mickey; My biggest fear is that this site is becoming a gossip and chit chat site and drifting away from catfishing.

11. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    I have had to go through the loss of my only daughter and believe me, you do not want to go through that.

12. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    i would hate to burn up in a fire. thats mine.

13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    My greatest fear is tomorrow,you never know if it will even come. or what it may hold. :wink:

14. catman79

catman79 New Member

State:
    iowa
    great post,should get some real good answers on this one.. my biggest fear is my father dying,when that happens i will have lost my best and favorite teacher of life and how to be a man.it was him that made me the man i am today to pass same onto my son

15. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    My biggest fear is losing my daughter.

16. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Mine is that my daughter will Date someone just like me whan I was her age.:eek:oooh:
    That is if I ever let her date:roll_eyes:
    Puddle

17. jugfisher

jugfisher Member

State:
    kentucky
    Name:
    Clint Howard
    i don't know what i would do without my children and wife. also, my job requires me to travel and last year i was headed home from greensboro, nc and stopped in asheville to fuel up. my tank was pretty close to empty and i was hoping to top off and keep heading home... except asheville was out of gas and didn't know when they were gonna get anymore or the closest place to get gas. talking about being stuck between a rock and a hard place! i hadn't seen my family in two weeks and now i was stranded. had to call a wrecker to tow me 50 miles up the road to a truck stop and then waited 2 hours to get fuel. for a while i didn't know what i was going to do.

18. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    My worst fear is to be paralized and helpless. Your mind works but nothing else does...:sad2:

19. Trapper-steve

Trapper-steve New Member

State:
    Bicknell, IN
    My worst fear is out live my kids.
    almost lost one in a car accident in 2002.

20. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I have buried my Dad and a granddaughter both are real rough but I guess after some thought I fear that I will do brakes on one of my family members cars and they will fail because of me I will lose a member of my family