Your best Secret Santa gift

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by sgt_rob, Dec 28, 2006.

1. sgt_rob

sgt_rob Member

State:
    Bossier City, LA
    I was in the video store a few weeks ago and saw a used copy of "Brokeback Mountain" for $6. I immediatly thought "somebody is getting this for Christmas". At the big Family Christams gathering, and after all the "named" gifts were passed out and opened, it came time for the game. Order numbers were drawn and everyone was picking there gifts from the tree or stealing them from those that when before them. Finally the movie was opened. My Brother-in-law was ticked off! He was ranting and raving about how he always tries to do good on these gifts and that he wasn't going to do it anymore. Of course noone was stealing that gift from him so he was stuck with it. I let him make an a$$ of himself before I told my Sister to open the case. I had stuck $20 inside. All was well plus I got the movie back to pull the same stunt again next year.:cool2:

2. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Jeeze Rob, that's hysterical!!!! I've never heard a better idea for dirty santa. I'm gonna do that for dirty santa at my mom's next year. those guys will crap.

3. sgt_rob

sgt_rob Member

State:
    Bossier City, LA
    I got a can of generic (store brand) peanuts with $20 in it last year. That started it all. Nobody would swap with me either! The moral of the story, don't open a crappy gift until the end of the game!