Youngest is sick

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by TA2D, Jun 2, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    My youngest son Harley is pretty sick right now, he has a double ear infection and a slight upper respiratory infection, he is on breathing treatments every 4 hours and shots once a day til Sunday. We wouldn't have this problem if the local quacks they call doctors could diagnose properly. We had him in last Friday and they said it was bronchitis, then Sunday to the emergency room because he was throwing up bad so they gave him a shot and told my wife to take him off of the antibiotics... bad move, fast forward to Wednesday to the emergency room again and one nurse says that it sounds like his chest is congested and the doc said that he sounded clear... WTF! Put him on some different meds, and nothing was working he had a temp of 103+ so my wife takes him 70 miles away to a pedaitrician and now he should be getting better. Sorry I had to vent, and I am on my way to Lincoln now!

Aaron

TA2D

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers will be sent for your little boy, hope he heals quickly.

3. slickback

slickback New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I hope he gets to feeling better.

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Prayers for your son been thru that i know how it is

5. Man that sucks hard core. Seems that Harley is a strong kid and wouldn't give it up without a fight. Seems to me as long as he has people around him trying to make him feel better he will pull through it. As happy of a kid as he can be he will be ok. What doctor was it in town that messed up on the diagnosis? You would think they would do a better job because everything they do passes through the town like a juicy rumor.

6. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    sorry to hear that bro. hope he gets well soon.

7. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Aaron,May God be with you and your son during these times.I hate to see a young person sick.

8. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    prayer and well wishes from illinois aaron
    harley will be fine with god by his side

9. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    hope he gets well soon

10. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Aaron, Harley is in my thoughts and prayers. Nothing is scarier and more frustrating for a parent than to see their child ill. Lot's of cartoons and popsicles should help.:wink:

11. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    You're not alone! Back several years ago I had some SERIOUS virus. I don't remember what it was called, because I was just a little kid, but the doctors wouldn't even tell us what it was. They just kept on bringing in collegues to look at me and they would all say the same thing, "We don't ever see anything like this..." then they'd leave, followed by another group of collegues. It was rediculous. But a miracle happened, and I was healed in less than a week afterwards. Hope your son has a similar miracle. Best wishes to you and your family.

Maybe a good idea is to take him catfishin' once he's feelin' a little better, just to top things off for him.

-Red

12. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Aaron, I hope he does better soon.........good thoughts.

13. BamaCats

BamaCats New Member

State:
    Alabama
    paryers sent your way Aaron, hope your boy gets better soon.

14. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Prayers coming from kentucky.

15. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Thanks to all, he was doing better when I saw him earlier, but he still has some shots to get and breathing treatments for about 2 weeks

Aaron

TA2D

16. LarryS

LarryS New Member

State:
    Clinton,Il
    As a father of two young one's myself, sending prayers from IL right away. Gonna be a long night.

17. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Just Take care of your Son. prayers or coming from Texas. Right now .

18. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Hey bro, tell Harley uncle Shane sends his best from Kuwait. Hope that big ol boy of yours get's better soon.

Shane

19. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I hate hearing about kids getting sick like that. Sorry about the little man. I hope he gets feeling better, brother.

MAJ D

20. borntocatfish

borntocatfish New Member

State:
    NW ohio
    Yeah our town hospital is called the bandade station
    just put one on till I get to a better hospital
    PRAYERS TO YOUR FAMILY
    I know one alittle one is sick all are feeling the pain