Yough river question

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA RIVERS TALK' started by Naack, May 4, 2008.

1. Naack

Naack New Member

State:
    Irwin PA
    I was just wondering .. ive fished down in little boston witch is about 1 mile from the Mon but i was wondering if their was any place to fish the Bank where the 2 meet , i was looking on a map and it looks as if their was a road that heads that way but im not sure... would love to find out , prob be a nice spot to find some Flattys

2. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    There is a boat launch down there where you can park and it`s right there, easy to get to. let me know if you want to get together for some flat fishing ,I`m off monday and tuesday this week.

3. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I have seen people fishing there. Just dont know how to get to it.There is a point where the 2 rivers meet.

4. Naack

Naack New Member

State:
    Irwin PA
    Dan that sounds good im going to try to grab some bait tonight after the Pens game... used all mine up the last week and im going to try to hit the river monday night we should set some time to meet up their. if not monday then tues.

5. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I usually fish up river from there,It`s been years since I`ve tried the spot out. I`ll pm you tomorrow morning with a phone # and we can take it from there.