You wanna see a real fighter

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by catfishing is fun, Jan 8, 2008.

1. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    Check out this guy www.kimboslice.org hes a hardcore street fighter who is now a MMA fighter... hes a tough guy...

Check him out
    Marshall

2. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    IF thats the guy from the web videos, he is a BRUTAL puncher.

3. Moonlightn

Moonlightn New Member

State:
    California
    Kimbo is heavy handed but he still hasn't fought any real talent! He has Bas on his side so anything is possible. I say they should put him in with someone like the caliber of Quinton Jackson not Rey whats his name.

4. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I've seen his videos on the web, but like said above those guys are'nt comp for him, put him in the ring w/some mma talent!!!!

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah, I saw his debut (legal) fight. For one, his underground fighting "carreer" makes him a criminal. Do we want to promote that as a legitimate practice, and a way to become a professional fighter? Also, he may be big and bad...or whatever, but in MMA technique and experience usually prevails. I think his MMA carreer will be short lived. I would like to see him fight Rampage as well.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    seen him pound a few people in web videos. as far as legal fights. when two fellas want to fight it should be legal. as long as there not tering up someones property in doing so. to guys fighting on concrete that want to fight, let em go.

7. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    well said jeremy, if someone is willing to pay them to beat the crap out of each other in the streets & they dont wreck ne thing let em fight!!!!

8. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    kimbo's got the head and hands, but not the technique for mma. baas rutten will certainly teach him that. i won't say most, but a lot of the fighters we see today were either trained or discovered in the underground 'circuit.'

9. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    he is a pretty dang good fighter, but im better. i seen him walkin down the street and told him id give him 50 grand to fight me and win, he agreed,(he was probally thinkin fighting me was gonna be a walk in th.e park). anyway we went into my back yard and we started swingin. i was way to quick for and and my first hit i busted him right in the chops, and of course with my cannon for a right had broke his jaw. he started crying and callin for his mom, so i asked if he wanted to quit and he said no. anyway the fight dwindled down and i ended up breakiing his nose and blackend both of his eyes and his lips were all puffed up and bleeding. and thats that. he will never be the same again. lol...i wish...hs a dang good fighter, seen all of his fights on the net, hits hard, dang hard. put him in the ring with chuck liddel and it would be all over for kimbo though .

10. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    If you google search kimbo lost fight, you can see how he matches up with a skilled fighter. Don't get me wrong he is a bad man, but he really needs to add to his mma skills to hang with the big boys.

11. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    he is fighting tank abbott in his next fight. i think tank can knock him out he is heavier handed than kimbo and experienced

12. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    If he wants to make it in MMA, he needs to get his conditioning better and pick up some skills along the way.

13. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I remember seeing him lose a street fight to an ex ufc fighter, sean gannon I believe. I think he'll take tank though, it seems hes getting old and havent seen him much lately.

14. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'd fight him... Havent been hit good in a long time... these thugs that come into my bars hit softer then the ladies do... im tired of baby sittin.. i want a tough guy to come in.. sorry just venting... but the guy looks like he can hit like a Mac truck..

15. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i Know i wouldn't want to get hit by him. But i think if he got on the octagon with some real talent he might not look so tuff. I seen the videos on the web but everyone he's fighting is not in his league other than gannon the cannon see him choke kimbo out in a street fight.

16. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    He's a good strong stiker...but...what happens when he gets in the cage with someone with good take down skills? Or for that matter what happens when he has to fight someone who is as big as he is and can take a punch and keep coming?

17. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I agree ,they are both willing and able let them fight if they want.

18. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    He will improve because he has Bas Rutten in his corner, but time will tell.

19. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    you go boy. i wouldnt get near him. he knocked out tank like a little girl.

you guys cant say he needs to fight a good fighter. hes doing what mma tells him. i think hed get in the ring swinging with anyone. i dont think hes scared to fight some ground hugger. hes gotta work up. and i seen a couple mma's where he took them down. now in the other thread they say well so and so is better on the ground than him. how do we know till we see. bottom line this guy shows his s#&t and dont just mouth off.:wink:

if someone like coutoure caught one of those uppercuts going for his legs might just be thier worst mistake.

remember when keith "dean of mean" jardein was pi$$ed when had to fight the no name huston alexander. he got his eyes spun like the 7's on the riverboat.

and sean gannon was the first to get the countdown and did win after 10 min battle. and he looked like hed been hit with sledgehammers in the forehead.

20. fatfreddy

fatfreddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    kimbo is too much fun to watch he is a real street fighter but when given knees and submissions he is not to experienced yet. i have a lot of respect for him but he is not ready for the mma.