You talk the talk...but, will you walk the walk???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jun 6, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    3 days left including today for the Moderator Donations for their Giveaway. Time is running out folks. You say you love this place, you appreciate the hard work they do to keep out the riff raff and keep this place a family site. Are you just talking??? Or do you really mean it.

Remember all help is apprecaited and 100% of funds collected will go into the giveaway. $1, $2, $5, $10, $20.......etc. I will send a personal PM to let you know donation is received. We are wanting to get some very nice gifts but I need your help. We are a family, lets support this as a family. Not just let a few donate for the whole group. I see all the talk, now lets walk the walk.

Will allow a week or so for snail mail stragglers to come in before we get the gifts. If you have any questions please PM me or ask on the thread. We really want this 1st ever Mod Giveaway to be a success.

Thanks again,
    Tea

Paypal teaysvalleyguy@columbus.rr.com

Snail Mail

George Hardbarger
    70 Powell St.
    Ashville, OH 43103

Here is the origional thread.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48123

2. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Thanks Tea for your determination on making this a sucess.:0a31:

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    I'm in. Come on brothers/sisters. Like tea said just three days left. Lets show our support.

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    It is not my intention to guilt anyone into anything as we are all in different circumstances and what could be pocket change to one could be rent or groceries for another.
    BUT, I challenge any of you who smoke or drink or buy coffee on the way to work or go out at mid-day and buy lunch.
    If all who do the above would smoke 1 less pack this week or drink 1 less beer or miss that coffee for 1 day or have regular instead of super-size for 1 day and instead donate that small amount to this excellent cause Tea's goal would be easily met. Come on everyone, we are not talking about donating your first-born.
    Let's make sure this is a success...W

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for the donations that have been sent so far. It really means alot to me to know that our Mods are thought of so highly and their hard work is appreciated.

Lets keep em comeing in.

Thanks

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I'm walkin', yes indeed and I'm talkin' 'bout you and me
    I'm hopin', that you'll do-nate you see!

We're lonely, as can be, we're waitin', for your company
    We're hopin', that you'll do-nate you see.

Whatcha gonna do when the well runs dry
    You gonna run away and hide
    The staff is ALWAYS by your side
    For you BOC'ers, they really try.

I'm walkin', yes indeed and I'm talkin' 'bout you and me
    I'm hopin', that you'll do-nate you see! :smile2:

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    2 Days left, time is running out to help get DH a bottle of Rogain. lol

8. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Bumping for last "official" day of the donations. Will allow time for snail mail to roll in and such.

9. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    BUMP-A-DEE BUMP BUMP.....Let's go folks!!! Do it to it!!! Get-R-Done!!! Woo-Hoo, make those final donations. Heres a cheer to help ya out----------
    Our site is Red Hot,
    Other sites just aint snot,
    Let's show 'em what we've got.....
    Let's all DONATE!!!

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Come on everyone it's not that hard to come up with a couple bucks.Not like thet are asking for your eye teeth. If you all love the BOC as much as you say THEN SHOW IT!! Donate after all if it wasn't for Paul and the Mods we wouldn't be nothing but just a nother pretty face on the net. However thanks to all thier hard work We R The Best.
    So Lets all show our APPERICATION !!

11. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks guys for the support on this, means alot to me. Nice to see people show their appreciation for our Mods.