You Know What Im Tired Of?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, May 24, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Buying a bag of chips and getting more air than whats in my truck tires! rollo

2. gottagetabigun

gottagetabigun New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    don't you know they fill them with nitrogen to preserve the chip. its not to deceive the consumer.:wink:

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey all them chemicals cant be good fer ya either:eek:oooh:

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Rollo, it's all this health kick everyone is on. They don't want you getting fat by eating to many chips:smile2:. What they put in there is a healthy serving for a bird:smile2:.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Rollo change to pretzels. You can see through the bag and know what you are buying. Its easier to switch than to fight.:smile2:

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thats why I usually buy Frtio Corn Chips.Tastes better than normal chips and more in the bag.I like pretzels (but) when you ain't got nothin To chew them with you just don't eatem.:sad2: Corn Chips I can eat.:big_smile: Thank goodness for that.:roll_eyes:

7. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::tounge_out::smile2: MICKEY YOU THE MAN!! ROLLO THIS IS SO FUNNY BECAUSE I WAS THINKIN' THE SAME THING LAST WEEKEND. I WAS SITTIN' ON BADIN LAKE CATTIN' ABOUT 3AM AND YOU KNOW THE URGE HIT ME MY STOMACH WAS MAKIN A TERRIBLE NOISE CAUSE I WAS HUNGRY. GRAB THE OL GOODIE BAG AND OPENED A BAG OF LAYS POTATO CHIPS AND REACHED IN AND MY HAND ALMOST WENT TO THE BOTTOM. I SAID THE SAME THING. I PAID $3.49 CENT FOR A 1/4 OF BAG OF CHIPS THAT WAS MARKED FAMILY SIZE. IF MY SON AND I SET DOWN TO EAT AND OPENED THAT BAG THEN MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER WOULD GO HUNGRY!!:smile2::smile2::big_smile: GOOD POST MY FRIEND

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    with the robbing on gasoline, the robbing on the chips! Im gonna quit fishing and be the healthiest SOB you all know ! Probably die for tryin:wink::roll_eyes: rollo

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I swear I thought you was gonna say you was tired of Mikey not finishing a race.......Wait, wrong section!:eek:oooh::tounge_out::wink::smile2:

Just do what I do, open up 2 bags of chips inside wal-mart and pour them in together. That way you get your $$$ worth....:roll_eyes::wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:....J/K!!!

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    If they would put more chips in the bag, they wouldn't need to preserve them. More chips, more consumer trust.

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Thats a double standard, theres enough "cant pronounce words" in the ingredients to keep for a year.