You Have To Look At This!

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by kat buster, Jun 1, 2006.

1. kat buster

kat buster New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Has any body ever heard the story of paying to hunt animals over the internet. Well you can at live-shot.com. It is really mest up!:waaaht:

2. metalfisher

metalfisher New Member

State:
    Arkansas

3. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    Well, it is certainly interesting! My hats off to who ever came up with this.

4. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I'm against that site I've seen it before. I have seen plenty of disabled people with the proper accomidation still be able to hunt. I think that webiste is ridiculous. It's just the kind of thing PETA is looking for to have against hunters.

5. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Well I see texas has banned hunting over the internet, but there are set ups for disabled people to still pull the trigger or so to speak.

6. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    yea i was watching tred barta on oln when he was goin to shoot canadian geese with his long bow and he said he was doin it the hard way and that their are places in texas where with a click of a mouse you can bring a gun up to your cheeck, pull the trigger and kill and animal! HOW DUMB IS THAT!?!?!? WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO SCRAPE THE BOTTOM OF THE BUCKET TO GET MONEY!?!?!?!?

7. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    Personally I find it apalling! however here in america if we don't like it, we need to get it outlawed! unless you're a illegal or should I say a north mexicoian.
    if someone is unable to hunt in person then it shouldn't be done. otherwise should I be able to cuddle-up with miss america on the computer if I can't do it in person?:eek:oooh:
    I don't think so:embarassed:
    somethings you just can't do:lol:

just think of DH and the frog!!!:big_smile_2:

8. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    I wonder if I could set up a internet fishing site like that with a live video feed off my boat? Cha Ching$$$$$$$$$$$$$!:cool2:

9. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    That's got to be the biggest CROCK of BS that I have ever seen. Ok, so a person that is bound to a chair or bed gets to shoot an animal. Seems to me they wouldnt get anymore enjoyment out of that than to shoot one on a video game. Shooting an animal is not the "Joy" of Hunting, its the persuit, the heart pounding as the animal shows itself. The fact that you outsmarted a critter on its own turf is were its at, Not on a TV or Computer screen. Nope, I believe this type of so called hunting should be banned Nation wide. Just my opinion........MAC

10. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    It is rediculous, some people will do anything to make a dollar.

11. ArkansasCat

ArkansasCat Member

State:
    Batesville Arkansas
    Well said Little Mac. I agree with your thinking 100%

12. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Hunting is a lot more than pulling a trigger. It's you against the game on his home ground. If you can't stalk, track, and outsmart the game you don't deserve to shoot it. What's next? Driving race cars from your hospital bed?

13. AllenM

AllenM Guest

I agree. This is garbage. If someone who is bound to a wheelchair gets a guide to take them out to a hunting blind and they sit there using a call, and all the usual hunting techniques to draw the animal in for the kill, and then they USE what they kill, THEN I think it's is called "hunting". This is just a sick adaptation of a video game. Unmanned weaponry should be limited to warfare!! I mean, WTH do they do if the online person just wounds the deer?? Who tracks it to make sure of a clean kill??

14. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    Very few people in wheel chairs got the kind of money or the lack of ethics to do this sort of thing. There a lot of people and groups out there that help with hDISABLED HUNTERS AND THERE IS NO CHARGE EXCEPT THE ONE WHEN THEY REALLY GET BLOODED

15. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    .......who would pay to kill a deer from the "great indoors"?........for me half of the expirience is being out there and just watchin/ listening and waiting. not clicking and typing?

16. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I don't know how I feel about this. If it is for the disabled, thats one thing. I myself am disabled. I can only stand a few minutes at a time and sometimes I'm not able to stand straight. I find ways to do a lot of things. I'm not sure if this is much different than sitting on a hilltop with a scope and shoot an animal half mile away. We kill people that way. I don't know, it seems strange.

17. AllenM

AllenM Guest

I'm not too keen on the high powered sniper scope use in hunting either. I mean, shooting a buck from 100-300 yards away is "hunting". Anything that allows you to make a kill from further than that just seem to take the challenge completely out of it. If you're hunting to EAT, then that's fine, cause you want to make sure you GET one, but sport hunting just seems pointless at that kind of range with a "sniper scope". It doesn't give the animal a "sporting chance" which is the defining element of "sport hunting" isn't it??

18. kat buster

kat buster New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Personally I prefer to bow hunt myself. It is much more of a challenge. I mean I have yet to kill a deer with a bow. If I hunted with a 30/06 I could just walk out the back door and shoot one at 300 yards in my field any time. For the disabled part of it I was reading a magazine at the dentist and I saw a guy bow hunt in a wheel chair. Get this he wasn't using any thing but his mouth to draw the bow and a special bow holder that would let him aim by himself. On the next page it showed his trophy room and there were tons of bucks. So what if a person is disabled this guy is putting us all to same.:big_smile:

19. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    for one i disagree with computer killings ,video games can offer the same entertainment. and as far as killing the game your after it doesnt matter to me if its with a high power rifle and scope sighted in at 10 billion yrds if it gets the job done its still hunting i personaly have bought a hunting license every year the past 10 years and have only killed one yes 1 deer a young doe it was for food ,im after horns and when i see the one i want im killing it the meat wont go to waste cause i know alot of people ,i bow hunt and gun hunt the way i figure as much as iv spent on tags over the years if i want to kill one and let it rot iv earned it .if this upsets people then sorry .