You Have to check this out

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Chuckb, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Chuckb

Chuckb New Member

State:
    Pana Illinois
  2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Thanks for sharing that Chuck! Interesting.

Tony, I bet that guy sells, rents or makes those inflatables! LOL

4. abilene

abilene New Member

State:
    abilene, tx
    Chuck, that's great! Sounds like E.L.O. Electric Light Orchestra. I would like to see that done with their "In the Hall of the Mountain King."

5. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Where was that house at, that was cool, what song was it playing! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing!

6. dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher New Member

Chuck, that's ratcheting it up to a whole new level!!!!ROTFLOL!! I couldn't stop laughing the whole time! Whatever the case, you certainly need your wits about you when you're checking out that video... :p

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL.......thats crazy man, thanks for sharing that. :D

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    That was very enginuitive!! This guy was good at what he does!!!

9. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    bet all that guys neighbors just love him. could you imagine the traffic jam???

10. gater460

gater460 New Member

State:
    eldon,mo
    thats really a kind of simple one ive seen them with alot more animation and color

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I gues has more time and/or $ than he knows what to do with. :rolleyes:

12. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Strange,
    I've tried that link twice... all I get is computer garbage, then it locks Firefox... been running Firefox for almost a year and the first time I've seen it happen?

13. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Makes two of us, Dayton. Can't get it to open with Mozilla/Firefox.

14. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Same problem. Stopzilla won't allow it to open either.

Ray

15. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i agree it sounds like ELO, jackie, but i think it is actually Wizards of Winter by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra :D

don't ask me how i know ;)

16. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    ok, ok....i'll fess up...wow! ten grand....and who knows what his electric bill is :eek:

Car crash, heavy traffic turn out Christmas light show

WATCH THE SHOW: WMV format (4.8MB)

By Richard Wilson
    Cox News Service
    Wednesday, December 07, 2005
    DEERFIELD TWP. — Sheriff's deputies asked the owner who lit up his house with 25,000 Christmas lights synched to music to turn off the display after a traffic accident Tuesday night.

Deerfield Twp. resident Carson Williams agreed to shut down his holiday decorations indefinitely.

Williams told a Cincinnati television station that sheriff's deputies could not reach the traffic accident because of the traffic lined up in his neighborhood.

The display caught attention across the nation on network TV and on the Internet because the lights on the Williams house and filling their yard are synchronized by computer with music broadcast to car radios. There are three songs in the 12-minute display: Frosty the Snowman by the Jackson 5; God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood and Wizards of Winter by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

Williams turned his display on the week of Thanksgiving and motorists have lined up between 6 and 10 p.m. ever since.

For the time being, the only place to view the Williams' display will be online.

"He told us if we start having traffic problems that he would shut the display down for a while," Warren County sheriff's Lt. Ed Petrey said Wednesday morning.

Two cars collided in a minor accident at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday on Simpson Creek Drive, which leads to Winding Creek Court, where the Williams live near Mason in southern Warren County. No one was injured.

Williams is an electrical engineer who said his family spent about $10,000 on the display. He had promised his neighbors they would shut it down if there were problems.

"If I get a single complaint I'll shut it down," Carson had said Monday night.

He could not be reached for comment Wednesday.