You have a BOC Photo Gallery! Fill’er up!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    You have a BOC Photo Gallery! Fill’er up! :smile2:

Did you know that you have a BOC photo gallery that you can use to show-off your favorite hunting and fishing photographs, your boat pictures, pet pictures, and outdoor adventure?

Its pretty straight forward to use, and what’s cool is your photo(s) will show up in your profile, and be randomly rotated above the main page of the BOC.

Be sure and explain your photo’s so others know what they are. See a photo that you like, make a post on that photo or rate it.

Link to your photo’s from within post you make, or just post the link to all your images located in your photo gallery.

Maybe add the link to your gallery in your signature, so others can easily look at your pictures?

Evil Sympothy Link

2. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    If anyone needs help resizing images, make a post, TDawg is putting together a video to help. Should work out great!

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    "Evil Sympothy"

LOL, I would not wear any socks around those 2 killer
    dogs. They might latch on and bring me down.:tounge_out:

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    just started putting some in mine a couple days ago.:big_smile:

5. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    I uploaded a bunch from our 2007 tournaments as asked.

6. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I have a load of pics that need resizing. :roll_eyes:

7. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    You have a BOC Photo Gallery! Fill’er up! :smile2:

Did you know that you have a BOC photo gallery that you can use to show-off your favorite hunting and fishing photographs, your boat pictures, pet pictures, and outdoor adventure?

Its pretty straight forward to use, and what’s cool is your photo(s) will show up in your profile, and be randomly rotated above the main page of the BOC.

Be sure and explain your photo’s so others know what they are. See a photo that you like, make a post on that photo or rate it.

Link to your photo’s from within post you make, or just post the link to all your images located in your photo gallery.

Maybe add the link to your gallery in your signature, so others can easily look at your pictures?

Evil Sympothy Link