You Had Better Hurry....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Jan 9, 2010.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thats all it takes for my 3 year old to run back to our bed! She keeps claiming my side, to sleep with mom. I don't much mind... But, it puts me on the couch, or in her bed! Not a happy camper.... rollo

2. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Get used to it. My 3 kids all slept in my bed till they were 8. Of course, my ex worked 3rd shift, so on weekends, he had to fight kids, dogs and cats for a spot to sleep. :tongue1:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Stop it now. Its gonna seem cruel but ya gotta do it. The little one has to know that they have their own place to crash and it ain't your bed.

4. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I agree with Big G...that's something I never allowed unless the kids were sick. Then I wanted them with me, but if they have their own room and their bed they need to use it, IMO.I had one of the boys that would come in our room and slip around and lay on the floor, because he knew if he woke me up or if he tried to get in my bed I'd take him right back to his room...I guess I'm just not a good momma, but I never did let any of the 3 of mine start that up.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Free birth controol!! LOL Mine always had their own bed!!

6. sscharlie

sscharlie Well-Known Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Stan
    I agree, you gota nip it in the bud... who knows' next they'll want to take the car or truck from ya..LOL

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    As cruel as it sounds,better get it stopped now,I have been there ,done that,it all started with a bout of cholik. then grew into my worst nightmare.

8. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Not necessarily JC. Years ago me and Cher was laid up in the sack,,,well you know. Anyway look up and theres punkin head standing there. Well i got him chased out and look up a few minutes later and he's back. This time he has the neighbors little girl with him. Very awkard time.

9. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A

BLABBERMOUTH!

10. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    I hafta say I agree with the majority. It starts out all innocent and cute and turns into the worst nightmare you have ever seen. I always tried to keep mine in their own beds unless they were really sick or something and even then I would go to their room and sit with them instead of them comin to mine. There were a few rare occasions but they were few and far between.