You guys have any luck drifting?

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by Sunburn, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Sunburn

Sunburn New Member

State:
    Williamsto
    For lack of anything much better to do during winter bla's, been watching some fishing shows on the tube. Some of these guys seem to be having some pretty good luck drifting with cut bait. What say the BOC? Come on warm weather!

2. catmankev

catmankev New Member

State:
    Valmeyer, Illinois
    Went saturday to try out the new boat. Made about 7 drifts, caught one lost one. The one we caught was a 3-4lb blue. Not much, but it sure was nice to get out of the house!:smile2:

3. Sunburn

Sunburn New Member

State:
    Williamsto
    The peeper frogs are singing their little behinds off here in West virginia along the Ohio River! We might get a cold snap or two left but I think for the most part spring is here. Bout time too. The older I get the longer winter seems to me each year. I'm sure ready to get my string stretched!

4. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I do pettry good drifting with slip float rigs.

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    thats a very intresting pro pic ya got there sun burn. and a full time goof off. we should meet,lol.:lol:

6. Sunburn

Sunburn New Member

State:
    Williamsto
    I didn't have a pic that I thought good enough for the BOC Board of a big cat, so I picked one of my "Other Love". Varmint Hunting and CatFishing is about the most fun a guy can have with his clothes on!

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    we went drifting last week and caught a 4 and a 2 1/2 #er. also had 3-4 other light strikes. kicking up.