you got the fever

Discussion in 'IOWA RIVERS TALK' started by mikeskywalker, Feb 11, 2009.

1. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Top Ten symptoms of Flathead Fever.

From the home office in Prophetstown Illinois.
    10. When you start referring to every fish other than flathead as a Bait Fish. You have the fever.

9. When you catch a 30 pounder and refer to it as a descent fish, you have the fever.

8. When you start shoving your wife out of bed at night and referring to it as "your territory", you have the fever.

7. About the time you start referring to lip marks all over your fingers, knuckles and hands as Hicky's, you have the fever.

6. After the third trip to the emergency room from trying to swallow your supper in one bite without chewing, you have the fever.

5. When you call off work for the entire winter and use " low metabolism" as the excuse, you have the fever.

4. When you start referring to your house as "wood cover", you have the fever.

3. When you leave the house to go Flatheading and you already have 40 keepers in the live well, You have the fever.

2. When you start to refer to cuddling with your wife as Spawning, you have the fever.

And the number one symptom you have flathead fever is......

1. When it is no longer embaressing to wake up in the middle of the night screaming " He's pumping my rod, he's pumping my rod" You my friend, have the fever........Report to the river at once........

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :go:SEE YA!:big_smile_2:

3. iabowhunter

iabowhunter New Member

State:
    South East Iowa
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

Thanks Mike. I needed a good laugh today.

4. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    Oh my god. lol. some of those just aren't right.

5. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    OMG I GOT THE FEVER!!!

6. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Thats funny I dont care who you are.:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: