you don't realize how much.....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by centexcop, Jun 19, 2009.

1. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    you miss your family and being home until your away for several days. I had to be in Houston for a Conference all week. I left Sunday and returned home today. I was sure glad to come home. It's going to feel good to sleep in my own bed tonight!

2. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    The question is, Joey, did they miss you as much??:wink:

3. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    Yup, I think they missed me just as much as I missed them. My wife said that she would sleep good tonight. She hates it as much as I do when I have to be away for a few days.

4. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
    I know what you mean!

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Joey were glad you had a successful trip and returned home without any problems. I know that familar bed will feel good.

6. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    It sure did feel good.....:big_smile::big_smile:

7. sscharlie

sscharlie Well-Known Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Stan
    Welcome back to the real world...LOL

8. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Always a good feeling to be HOME. Anyways, the real question now is have you gotten back out fishing?

9. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    i know how your feeling...im getting ready to do 12 months without my other half,,duty calls him again....hopefully it will go by fast

10. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    Oh yeah, it was definitely real world this week.... Was playing catch up from missing a week and then had some unforeseen grant problems to contend with. It hasn't been a fun week!

11. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    I had planned to get on the water one evening after work, but It's just been too hot and I haven't had the chance. I do however have bait marinating and bait aerating.... If I can make myself get up early in the morning I might go for a few hours before it gets hot. If not, it will be one late evening next week.

Oh and I'm getting a new boat this next week.... Well, it's not new, but it's going to be new to me......:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

12. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    The older I get, the less time I want to spend away from the house.... Hopefully your time will go by fast and he'll be back before you know it!