You do not Have an Avatar--Why??

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Jan 13, 2007.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I still see many members some New some old, without avatar. Before you get your bowels in an up roar, I realize not everyone has a digital camera! you do not need one. If you should have a regular old camera, take a good hard copy [ close up of face] of yourself mail it to one the mods and before you know it you will have an avatar. The avatars make the B.O.C. more friendly and members will have a knowledge of who post they are reading.

Pm me and I will send you an address to mail the photo. We will help you help yourself. Thanks Top

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I will also help resize and make up avatars(the little pic next to your name) for folks on here. I have done this for many folks on the BOC and will be for a long time to come.

You can also go to walmart with a pic that you like and have them put it onto a disc so you can download it to your computer and email it to be resized.

I also know that some folks are afraid to put their pics on the net, but here on the BOC we strive to get to know one another and, these avatars help in the process.

I will be glad to help anyone that wants an avatar, I have the ability to change the Background, add the BOC Logo and, I also have a couple of different CPR logos as well.

If you want to make it happen, PM me and I will do my best to make it happen for you!!!

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    If I ain'd afeered to past my ugly mug up there then you shouldn't be either.

BTW hey top and ,JW, I am going to send you one in a day or two and get some changes done to it.

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Hey Willard, Here is a little something for you to think about, LOL!!!

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Top,

The beatings will continue until Morale improves! :cool2:

Its easy to get your avatar up, and TOP is willing to help.

Lets get it done!

6. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill

Thanks JW. I will use that one for a few days until I find one that is unique in its on way and get you to add the logo. Thanks again.

Now the rest of you ground pounding grunts get those avatars up and showing.:big_smile: