You can't take Jesus from me

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ace, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    People may try to remove Jesus from our every walk of life. Just put him off some where in a little room because the DEVIL runs just about every thing in the world.They can not remove Him from my heart because that is were he lives. The DEVIL likes to put pressure on the people of God and some will give in. As I have said before Gods word is my way of life It was like that before I got a computer it will be that way when it is gone.You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all the people all the time.

Most people can't see the forest for all the trees.Here what the word of God has to say.

Mtt 23:24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
    {KJV}

The DEVIL may have power over his people but not over the people of God.

The DEVIL crowd hung Gods love for man kind on a tree with 3 nails. He laid down his life freely for who ever would receive him .He gave us power to become the sons of God.On the third day God spoke to his Son Jesus and he came fourth out the grave that could not hold him . He lives for ever more at the right hand of POWER witch is his Father.

Here what Gods word has to say.

Mtt 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
    {KJV }

When Jesus said for us to turn the other cheek he was talking about to our brother and sisters in Christ not to the DEVILS crowd.

This is not a copy and paste this is from Ace.

:sure:

:0010:

:cat:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    God Bless you Ace.We need more people like you in the world. The world be so much better off. GOD BLESS YOU and keep them post a comin.

3. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Thanks again Brother. God bless you.

st

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I agree 100%----------pk powell:smile2:

5. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Ace i couldnt of said it any better than John, you are very much appreciated. Jesus must smile every time you make a post.

6. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Ace,

You are so right my Brother. Th Devil wants us all to fail, and try's every day to disrupt our daily lives. We as Christians have the power to rebuke Satin, and can do so, not of ourselves, but through JESUS CHRIST.

The Devil don't want us to know that, but if you will just study GODS word you will find that ALL things are possible, through JESUS.

Great post Brother, and once again I thank you..

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks for a great post.
    And your right its an every day deal. And someone will try it everyday.
    Keep up the good work.
    Pete

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    God bless you brother for standing for the LORD Every knee shall bow and every tounge confess YesI:worship: JESUS

9. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    ace you rock brother. Jesus i dear to my heart everyday and you can't help but to be ofinceve when people talk down about him. i kind of regreat how i reacted to a post a few day ago but i layed it down to the lord and i won't worry about anymore. you are a blessing to this world man
    God Bless

10. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    True, true, true, and that's all I have to say about that!

11. FROG

FROG New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    I know I said I was not going to post anymore but I just cant help it ACE you are the man brother. I have decided not to let one person stop me from posting if the others dont mind.

12. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    and they better not try,,,,, my opinion

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    AWESOME post Brother Ace!!! Copy and Paste all you want,we don't care!!! I love reading your posts my friend!!!

14. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas

It's good to see you Kyle. I'd rep you but I'm out.

st

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'll get him for you Brother.
    Kyle,
    Don't let anyone keep you from posting Brother,Keep on doing it!

16. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I'll have to say that I had my second thoughts, too. But you guys are great, and Ace, you are an inspiration to us all.

I suppose that those who have abandoned Christ because they didn't like His Church, should let us know where they now find true love, not just tolerance...

I'm not perfect, but I am forgiven! :smile2:

17. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn

That is the way to think. Keep right on posting and let that light shine.
    Pete

18. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Ace, the Boc is so blessed to have a brother like you. GOD Bless and thank you once again. GOD is GREAT.