You can call me, Greenhorn.. ;)

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by shoveler, Aug 5, 2008.

1. shoveler

shoveler New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am new to site, but I have found so much good information on ya'll's posts, I had to join. I am not much of a river fisherman here in Ohio, like most, (Mainly due to the inexperience of river fishing and the money it costs to get there) but I do have a lot of fun at the pay lakes around my area including my buddy's lake, The Dailey Double Pay Lake in peeble, OH. I know most of you hate pay lakes, but for most of us who aren't timely able to get to the river and practice our fishing skills and sharpen the knowledge it takes to get out there, please forgive my kind, lol. I recently took a vacation day on Aug 1 to get some fishin in but the results weren't spectacular. Only 3 fish, and about 7-8 misses. Conditions were perfect, minus the humidity, and only about 10-15 fish were caught the whole night. Hope I can continue to enjoy the posts and ppl on here, and maybe even get to know some of you a little more. Enjoy the pics.. :wink:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      25.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      22.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      21.5 KB
      Views:
  2. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Welocome to the BOC Taylor.

Nice fish you got there too.

3. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    Hey FISHING IS FISHING BROTHER!!! WELCOME TO THE BOC!!! I am fairly new myself and I cant go a day without hopping on here and checking out the new posts and threads Sweet catch man we always enjoy the pics especially of those memorable ones!!!! have fun bro!!!!

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Greenhorn!! LOL A mans gotta do what he has to when it comes to fishin.

5. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    AMEN BROTHER!!!!!! ALL HAIL BLUEJAY!!! LOL

6. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Welcome to the BOC! If paylakes were the only way I could fish then you would find me at the paylakes. Plain and simple.

7. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    welcome to the boc taylor i fish paylakes myself more now than i used to due to gas prices just closer for me

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Taylor Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois.:0a23::0a25::0a25:

9. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Welcome to the BOC Taylor. You'll find a friendly crowd here for the most part!

10. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Nice cats Taylor, and Welcome to the BOC.

11. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    about the pay lakes how much does it cost. I hae never been to one how far is it to the river. I wiould feel better if I caught out of the river.Just

12. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Welcome Aboard!

13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    welcome Taylor. Like was posted ,Fishing is fishing. Pull up a stool an sit.

14. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    welcome to the BOC Brother we fish whear we can its that simple nice fish bye the way

15. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    Greenhorn!!!!!!!!! LOL Welcome to the BOC I have PM'd you the address to ship those fillets to.

Richard:big_smile:

16. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    Taylor,
    Try some networking on the sight. Start with your state area, and go from there. This sight has a way of overcoming finiacial,experience,and equipment short comings. You may find yourself in a boat, tied into the fish of a lifetime sooner than you can imagine!!!! I say this without hesitation, I am that confident in our members.

Richard