you allways remember your first.

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by TheMadCatter, Jun 7, 2009.

1. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    allright guys, i want you all to welcome my buddies kid, sammie, to the wonderful world of catfishing. took the boy out last night and he bagged his first catfish ever, about a 2 1/2 - 3 pound channel.
    now i believe he thinks he is ready to be on the pro circut. and just like a true catfisherman, every time he tells the story of this catch the fish seems to get bigger and bigger.... and he just caught it last night! lmao

the kid is hooked for sure, just like his dad who caught that 20 pound blue his first time out in the same exact spot on the meramec.

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Outstandin. Good job. THANX!

3. headbanginhillbilly

headbanginhillbilly New Member

State:
    holden,missouri
    great job, future pro for sure!

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
  5. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    By next week,it'll weigh 20.

6. ultramindbrk

ultramindbrk New Member

State:
    Missouri
    What a thing to experience..Someone's first catfish is awesome..I have taken my 4 y/o daughter twice now..She got her first perch..and her first gar..But still waiting on a cat..Good times!!:wink:

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats to the next catfish pro. Tell him he did good.

8. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    well mike i think we actually shot right by 20 and have officially hit the biggest fish on the planet stage.....lol

i want to thank everyone for posting such nice things. i let the boy read the posts for his fish, and he was so proud that you guys thought he did a good job. you guys really helped put the cherry on his cake, and made him feel like a real catfisherman. so thanks to you all!

now he told me he is ready to go anytime anyplace ..........i think we may have created a monster!
    :smile2: