You all deserve an explanation

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Netmanjack, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    First I will tell you all, that it was an honor and a pleasure to serve in the ranks of the A-TEAM. It takes a great deal of time and effort to fulfill the duties required. Having been directly involved I can testify to how much our leader Paul and the Moderators along with the A-Team give of their personal lives. Please never loose site of this, as it is the glue that holds us as a brotherhood together.
    As for my stepping down, it was a necessary action for the sake of my sanity! lol You all didn't know it,but my step son and his family moved back to the nest a little before Christmas. They hit on some bad times and need Tammy"s and my support for a while. My grandson Riley(5) and his little sister Shawna (4 mos..) take up a good deal of my time. Both parents are working and saving money for another assault on the world of independence. I just don't have the time now to devote to two families, mine at home and my brothers and sisters here. I know that you all understand with out a doubt. And just a friendly reminder, I am no longer held under the political constraints of being a staffer, watch out! lmao:eek:oooh: :big_smile: :lol:

2. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    havnt been here long enough to kno you that well but i kno you certianly did your job to be on the staff and you are a good man helping out a whole nother family in addition to your own. thanks, and take it easy.

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Jack what ever choice you would have made. Would be the right one, And thanks again for the time served.
    Pete

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    hey we understand big guy a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I don't personally know ya but i feel in my heart that you're a good man. Proud to be associated with ya on the BOC. It was a fine decision you came too.Ya helped staff us for awhile but your blood comes first. I have alot of respect for that. Maybe someday I'll get to shake your hand and tell in person how proud I am to have you as a BOC Brother! Ya take care now! Need anything hollor at us please.:smile2:

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Jack, you are a great man brother. Thanks for your dedication, and the BOC will miss ya greatly. (Who else is gonna keep DH out of those pink thongs?)

7. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Jack - thank you for the time that you have sacrificed in order to help the BOC. We certainly appreciate it.

8. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Jack, I've been in that position myself so I know just exactly what you are going through. Everyone here will miss you and your input to the BOC. Now go out there and pick on us. LOL

9. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Thanks Jack for the time you did donate to the brotherhood. I bet it takes a ton of time for all the staff to keep the ship sailing smoothly. It must be rough on ya having that grandson running around keeping you in line all of the time.lol. It will be good having the old Jack back now. Looking foward to wetting a line with ya again when warmer days come. Hope everything works out for the step son and family.

10. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Part of being a responsible family man is knowing that "sometimes you've gotta do what you've gotta do."

I'd say you're a wise man, Jack. You did the right thing for sure, but you don't need me to tell you that. I wish your family the best of luck. I sincerely hope everything works out well for them. I've said it before & I'll say it again, the world will always make room for someone who truly wants to work. With that in mind, I'm sure your kids are gonna be alright.

11. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Jack

Thanks for all of the work you have done on our behalf. I'm glad to hear that you will still be around here to torment us when you have the time.

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    REally sorry to hear of your stepping down ,but family does come first. Maybe it will be a short term set back for the kids,But I know you enjoy having the grandkids around.Even if they do drive you up the wall . Thank you for everything you have done while a member of the A-Team. Who know you just might wind up there again.Good Luck and keep the home fires burning.

13. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    thanks for lettin us know jack, i hope everything comes through with your family at home brother.

14. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Jack, thanks for your support brother

15. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Jack, no explaination necessary, brother!!! We all know that it took something big to pull you out of your position on here buddy. Family is all we have in the end, so make the best of it and don't be a stranger.

Hey, now you are elligable to enter the graphics war, LOL!!!

16. Pontoon

Pontoon New Member

State:
    California
    Jack, I haven't been a member of the B.O.C. but I have been here long enough to know that this site was built and maintained by some very dedicated individuals. As a rookie B.O.C. member my hats off to you and I wish nothing but the best for you and your family.
    Thank you again.

17. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    THANK YOU JACK for the job you did I know how it is with your family may God bless you

18. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Thanks jack for everything. Also thanks for lending a helping hand to your stepson and his family. We all here understand. Its east to see that you're a geat person and we know that you'll be around from time to time :wink:

19. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well Jack I do know what you have going on now and I feel for you don't forget take time for Jack once in a while good luck in what yu had thrust on you I have 4 kids still at home and now a 8 month old grandson my youngest child at home other wise is 16 then 20 22 25 so I know about busy you can do it