Yo-Zuri

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by Matthew72, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    How do yall like that stuff called Yo-Zuri Hybrid? My Brother has some in the 30lb test. We tested it with a digital scale and it consistantly broke at 37 to 44 lbs. It also has UV protection on it. I am amazed by this product. Is it all its cracked up to be?

2. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I have used the 6 & 12 lb.Yo-Zuri on spinning,spin cast and trigger spin cast reels.I liked it and would buy it again.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I have never used It but was looking at some tonight on eBAY thanks for the infro Peewee for if you say its a good product Its Good

4. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I been using that stuff in 30 lb test for a leader. I use 65lb test Powerpro for my mainline. I haven't had any trouble at all out of it. I have been real pleased.

5. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    i have ben using it for 2yrs 30lb with 50lb leders its the best line going for duribilty any flourcarbon line will do the tric prolonged sun dose not bothetr this line

6. Zing

Zing Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have used the 15lb and i'm using the 30lb on my cat reels. I love the stuff. I got hung up on the 15lb test and could not break it like I did triline. Once I found the 30 lb I never looked back. BPS had it on sale, and wish I bought a lot more when I was there.