yikes kfc grilled chicken

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by thecatman, Nov 12, 2009.

1. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
  2. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    giggling! That is why you should always get extra crispy! Fried version

3. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    grilled chicken is for libs and ...barney frank lovers lol:smile2:

4. catin38

catin38 New Member

State:
    alabama
    my my my.. i just eat some ..1 hour ago..oh well.. everything now a days cause cancer..what else is new

5. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    if my post is true then we know some NEW stuff about you lol jk brotha:smile2:

6. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    who goes to kfc and buys grilled anyway...Kinda like ppl getting pizza at a chinese buffet...i just have to ask...WHY?!?​

7. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS

i tried to smoke a bean burrito one time..lit it in the fireplace after a case of shiner bock..didnt work

8. catin38

catin38 New Member

State:
    alabama
    actually i like their grilled chicken..until now anyway..why do i go..cause it was good:wink:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Brandon,I tried to verify on snopes,both cancer and carcinogin,no links found.:wink:

10. Poppa

Poppa New Member

State:
    Pinson, Al
    Original recipe thigh. Nothing better UMMMMM. I could drink the gravy from
    a cup. Thats why I take crestor. LOL

11. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    I thought it was gonna say it was filled with calories and whatnot, which I'm not really concerned with.

12. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i know around here they changed dont taste like it use to i think it sucks now. popeyes chicken is much better than kfc

13. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    :smile2: Years ago and years ago,,, back when I was in high school,,, I did a paper on grilled foods,,,,if you cook on the grill, it has more carcinogens in that food than smoking a cigarette. :smile2::smile2:

I love grilled foods and cigars...:smile2:

Yes I have had cancer,,, heck you only live once.

14. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas

I have to agree with you completly!! I wouldnt think that KFC, since its stands for kentucky FRIED chicked would come out with grilled..they would have to change their name to Kentucky Fried/Grilled Chicked...or KFGC...it just doesnt have the same ring anymore..HAHAHA

15. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Well the reason why there doing this stuff,as in marketing new stuff like "grilled",is to make people think there following this natural food and health issue.."Big Food" is next in the cross-hairs of the lawyers and mark my words they'll be another big multi-billion dollar lawsuit against these food places and all the money will go to the lawyers and the states..Just like in the tobacco lawsuit,the real victims(the people who smoke) will never see a dime..Its not all about the money either its also about controll..Do you like being controlled??I don't..And the whole carcinogens thing is so lame..I mean really,do you believe you can make it through a day without crossing something that could cause cancer or heart disease or diabetes or a million other ailments???Everything causes this stuff now a days..The bottom line is they really don't have a clue what causes any of this crap..