Yet another adorable puppy! :)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kat in the hat, Jul 20, 2007.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well, Ya know I've just gotta post all cute puppy pics that I snap, so I will introduce to you a friend of our's new pup. Her name is Dazy, and she is a feisty 9 week old American Pitbull Terrier. She came over and rolled around with Kasha, and Heywood today. They are excellent roll models for her.:smile2: They all had fun running, and rassling in the yard for about an hour today while I BBQ'd.

Attached Files:

2. dewboy24us

dewboy24us New Member

State:
    Missouri
    cute pup. to bad the breed has such a bad reputation.

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I really believe were two of a kind in that we are huge dog lovers. She is as sweet as can be!! I just love my Snookie and Bear!! Bear got ahold of my Digital Camra(Stinker) and chewed up the screen so I had to ship it out for repairs or replacement yesterday. Puppys and their chewing. I got him a bone and he chews on it but he gets bored and starts in on other things and I don't always catch him until it's too late!!-------Sister Pat:crazy:

4. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    True, and luckily there are a few good people still willing to go to bat for the character of all dogs, and especially Pitbulls these days. It only takes a few bad PEOPLE to ruin the reputation of such an exceptional breed of dog. I have a major softspot for all bulldogs. I think they are great!:tounge_out:

Those dang dogs will chew up anything!:smile2: Remember when Kasha ate a lightbulb? Luckily, she grew out of that, and only chews on her toys. There is light at the end of the tunnel. The more you exersize them, the less they chew and dig too, but that means we have to exercize with them.:confused2: Anyyways, thanks for your comments!:big_smile:

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That is such a cute dog:big_smile:, It is too bad that someone would train a dog like that to fight.:confused2::confused2:

6. mandisue13

mandisue13 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    CAN I HAVE HER?

You have a dog named Heywood...dare i ask that he is named after Heywood Banks?

7. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Nice looking pup.:cool2:

8. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    What's up Mandisue?! No, you can't have her. Sheila has already tried. In fact, she almost brought her home without my knowlege lol. See, Sheila and Sara both have had dogs with those "moo moo" markings before, and are always on the lookout for dogs that look like dairy cattle.:smile2: Sent you a rep to tell what 'Heywood' means. Here's a pic of Heywood and Kasha for those of you who have not met them. Heywood is an old man. 13 years old I think.

Attached Files:

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Matt,

The Dazy pics remind me of 'Petie' on the Little Rascals shows. Cutie.

Y'all have a good weekend.
    Cheryl

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats on the new puppy, hope she pees outside more then inside. lol

11. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    Thanks for sharing. I love dogs better the people and I like people. I have three dogs and they sure make my life interesting.

12. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    LOL! She just comes to visit occasionally. She belongs to a friend, so we can spoil the snot out of her, and send her home. So far, she hasn't peed in our house. Usually, that's the first thing pups do when they enter a new place is squat and pee, but not her. I think she's doing very well with house training.

13. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    sweet

That tail oughta be docked. She has pretty markings.

Thanks for sharing, Id have ball with her!:big_smile:

14. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I can see why they're on the lookout. I agree with Amy, those are some good looking markings IMO. Think she's a l'il too old for tail docking. It seems that people are doing much less of that these days, and also foregoing the ear clipping. Maybe it's a good thing. Thanks for the pics of Heywood and Kasha too, the big babies :big_smile:.

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Matt thanks for sharing pics of your new dog. Their cute when small.:smile2:

16. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Tail docking is not a typical procedure for pitbulls. Save the cosmetics for boxers lmao. I have docked the tail of one of my pups in the past, but don't recomend it for these dogs. It's best done at about 2 or 3 days old before the bone starts to develope. One drop of blood, and all is well, but again, I don't recomend doing that mainly because it's not traditional for pits. Sometimes I like the ears cropped. Like on a big burly male dog, but Dazy holds her ears prick, and they give her tons of personality. Also, pits with cropped ears are a tad more intimidating to the uninitiated. Sometimes it's the best thing to do when a dog has floppy ears, or can't hold them up to crop them because they can get a yeast infection in their ears from moisture, and ear mites are more difficult to control.

17. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    great lookn pup thanx for shareing

18. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Some of the nicest dogs I saw in my practice were pitbulls. A dog is only as mean as it's owner. You got a mean dog, you got a crazy owner. I at the end of my practice years refused to crop or dock dogs. Pi##ed people off, but I dind't care. you have a nice dog, and more importantly the attitude to take care of one. Thank's John

19. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    You got a mean dog, you got a crazy owner.

Must have some mean dogs, eh beetle?

20. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I mentioned that some of the nicest dogs were pitbulls. Some of the worst dogs were pitbulls, and that's because of the owners. You don't seem to be in that category.

However, some of the worst or most ignorant people I have met are just that way because they are morons. Just something mid evil about them. They probably roast their wienies on an open fire like Neanderthals.