1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Hit the river this mornin with Tom (CopyCat) just before sun up. I never thought that on the 3rd of July I would be wearin a jacket for the first couple of hours of fishin. It was chilly! LOL! We pounded the river at some of our usual haunts. It was a decent day. Lots of dinks and I mean dinks. LOL! Used good old liver,fresh cut white perch and gills. Caught enough that we would'nt starve to death. LOL! Had a couple of real nice runs however no hook set. Spent some time showin Tom parts of racoon creek I had never taken him to. He gave me hell and wondered why we didn't fish it instead of the river. LOL! It was the usual outstandin day with Tom. We whined and vented about everything from wives to kids. We both came to the conclusion that tigers are smart for eatin thier young. LOL! This is one of the things I enjoy about fishin. Its time spent with good people who are on the same page as you are. It ain't always about catchin the bigun. Had a real good dinner last nite consisting of italian sausage with peppers onions and mushrooms on a good torpedoe roll. Needless to say Tom suffered from the effects of said dinner. LOL!

Had to shave the beard. Work informed me that my appearance was too intimidatein. OH WELL! Wait till they see my fresh one I'm gonna grow. LOL! As usual attached are a few pics to bore ya. LOL! ENJOY!

2. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    BG who is that young man with tom???? Thanks for sharing brother!!!!!! :big_smile::crazy:

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    George I like that new look. You look like you got young over night. Do you feel that way too? Thanks for sharing your fishing trip.:big_smile:

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

George I thought you said it was you and Tom that went fishing, who was the other guy? JK fish look good, real good seeing as how I have only gotten to the water once this year. :big_smile:

5. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    where is the vision of ZZ top ? lol

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Cool Pics!!! Tell the truth Big "G",you know you had to shave because you set it on fire with fireworks!!! :crazy::eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2::wink:

I like the new look! Looks like you all had a good time!!! Thanx for sharing!!! :big_smile:

7. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    George: I have been accused of gender based bias here. Some of these kind folk have actually put me in that category of one of those not so straight Tommy boys. I will correct that on Saturday night. Now, however, you have been entered into my book of nicknames to poke at as "Handsome George" So "Handsome George" I hope the hell they gave you a raise after you whacked off ZZ's emblem signature. You changed your face, don't change your attitude.

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I like that new look Big George! It takes years off of ya!!:big_smile:

9. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    congrats on the catch, thanks for the report

10. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    When I met up with George this morning it was still a bit dark, I pulled up in my truck and there he stood waiting. I knew something was different....then it hit me:crazy:....WOW, what happened to the beard? Always a blast fishin with Big George! Lookin forward to the next trip out, to check out those new spots:roll_eyes:

11. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Thanks for the pics, I like the new you.:big_smile:

12. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Holy CrAAAppP!!!!!!! George you really do have a face. Looks good Brother!!! I shaved off my beard once, it was like loosing a old freind. Thanks for the story and pics.

13. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Like the new look George. I've had many different faces in the last 2 yrs. since I retired. Even had one with a bald head and a full long white beard. Kind of looked like you. Grew it for a year. I'll try to find some pictures and post.

14. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Cheese 'n' rice BG... ya look like a kid...:smile2:
    Thanks for the pics...

15. x575599

x575599 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Thanks for the report and pics. The new beard looks good.

16. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Hardly recognized you. After I get back from Georgia it will be our turn to hit the river :smile2:.:0a23:

17. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Nice fish Big George, u look a little better now since u shave. :smile2:

18. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Damm, Big Geroge is ALL I can say. But on the Flip side You will probably have Better Luck now finding that Biker chick.LMAO :wink:J.D.

19. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    George - Great report and photos as always! I must say that since you no longer look like Billy Gibbons or Dusty Hill then you must be Frank Beard!:crazy: I always thought it was funny that the one guy in the band without a beard had the last name "Beard"!

20. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Ahhh well you lost the beard but what really matter's is you still like ZZTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink: