Yee Haw!!!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by fishnfwl, Mar 2, 2008.

1. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Out like a Lamb and In like a Lion, eh? LOL, Better get them shovels and salt ready fellas, looks as if were gonna get smashed atleast 1 more time!!!, Just gotta love it eh?! LOL. 8-12" :crazy: and you southern fellas wow! I really hope the ICE report I just heard is way wrong!!!!! 1-3" of ICE GEEEEEESH!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINTER S**KS!!!!!!!!!! I guess we have to look at the "BRIGHT" Side eh?, the lakes should be filled by, ummm, dare I say SPRING :misdoubt:

2. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Randy, I'm hoping they're wrong again. Yesterday tasted good with lots of sun shine and warm weather. I even looked at the fishing catalog again. If the weatherman is right, I may throw my catalog away. Right now we are having heavy rains and the dogs just want to look out the door instead of going out. Its suppost to turn to ice and snow but they've been wrong before.:roll_eyes:

3. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Anybody fishing today? :crazy::roll_eyes:

4. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I am only going to fish for compliments today. :wink:

5. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    As if you need to fish, princess :wink:

6. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Awww.. my sweetheart comes through so early in the morning too. LOL

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    We have ice on trees and the car windows are covered. Still light rain falling. Snow is being forecasted. Still waiting for spring weather.:beat_brick::cry::haha:

8. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    It is snowing here finally.. was late to dump on us. We had school canceled today.. looks pretty slippery. Hopefully this is the last winter dump so we can get back to fishing!

9. Dan the Fisherman

Dan the Fisherman New Member

State:
    Ramsey, Illinois
    If I had a dog team. I would make me a sled trailer for my boat and go fishing anyway. Since I don't have the dogs I will just dream about it.LOL:wink:

10. izatt82

izatt82 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    snow snow snow snow and more snow :cool2:

11. Don Wessling

Don Wessling New Member

State:
    IL.
    I'm depressed, Had over an inch of ice, stripped my trees of branches, now I have a brush pile under each of my trees. This is the kind of winter I remember as a kid. Now they are calling for another 3-4 inchs. of snow for Friday. One thing that helps me feel a little better is daylight savings time starts this weekend. For me thats like opening the door to spring.

12. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    They are calling for Southern IN 3 to 12 all depending how the front tracks by 20 miles.Looking forward to it need to play with the 4 wheel drive at least once this winter

13. mariofish

mariofish New Member

State:
    wv
    that is a nice picture:big_smile:

14. mariofish

mariofish New Member

State:
    wv
    cool nice :smile2:

15. mariofish

mariofish New Member

State:
    wv
    nice card:wink:

16. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    you guys try drivin 30 miles down 44 and 270 everyday:angry:. now that i have vented, here comes the sun, doo doo doo doo...

17. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    LOL, yea but you moved there I do believe :eek:oooh: So, It's alright now here comes the sun, LOL........ Nothing like doing that every day though, LOL, More time to listen to the tunes, :smile2: :tounge_out:

Just remember, OFFENSIVE DRIVING!!!!! Left lane to the floor!!! :crazy:

18. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois

Hey Shane I used to drive in all those crazy towns like that just I was pushing 18 wheels not just 4 and I know how all the idiots act, and I dont mean all people drive like they should have left an hour before they did but I know about half of them do!:eek:oooh:

19. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    ha ha, ya you guys are right. and im usually one of those guys that should have left a half hour earlier, but i usually keep a good following distance and a good excuse:smile2: