Year in review

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by daystarchis, Dec 31, 2009.

1. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I was reflecting on 2009. What a year:wink: Met new brothers and sister....Big John, Missiouri, Big Rob and Rossi, russ and oh... Bulldoggbugger......Great folks! Oh.... And Jaime caught his first Mendota cat:wink: Thanks all for a memorable year:wink:

2. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    yeah all the great memories

3. grud

grud New Member

State:
    california
    yep....ya got that right !!

4. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    to sum it up this year Super California Catfishing All the time:wink:

5. grud

grud New Member

State:
    california
    classic !:wink:

6. monstercatcher

monstercatcher New Member

State:
    california
    I know brother me too met alot of great brothers mostly all from Fresno and can't wait to meet new ones to this year

7. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Robb - It was a great year for Catfishing in 2009 & you know that we had alot of fun at all of the Gatherings (as always).
    :wink:

I Just got this to say about the up & coming fishing season:
    "The Beat Goes On in 2010"
    :0a23::0a22::006::0a20::0a17:
    :wink:

8. Pile drivers

Pile drivers New Member

State:
    California
    it was a great year for me to but you no what it going to get better when we get together and do some sturgeon fishing this year now that going to be the one but last year i meet alot of good brother

9. monstercatcher

State:
    california
    Goodmorning ray have u been wetting any lines bro this spring and summer going to be year try to get out more this new year.

10. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    I have been on the lowdown havent been fshin lately but we will soon brother

11. monstercatcher

State:
    california
    Make sure u let me know I come hook up with u,and my brother too

12. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    It has been a really good year for me. I have met a lot of good brothers(friends) and have learned a lot from everyone. Some of the folks are: Randy, Scott, Robb, Bert, Jaime, Robb, John, Missouri, Ray and Sharlene, Ray(Bakers), Tom, Russ, Rossi, Russ' friend Ray, Big Phu, Gary(ToFish), and all the Arizona guys too. I'm sure I missed a couple people. It was an awesome year for me. With fish caught from Clear Lake, the Delta, down to Mendota, and all the way down to the Colorado River. Can't wait to see what this year brings. Really looking forward to the Colorado River trip. Good luck in 2010 fellaz, should be a good one.

13. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    Right you are Sean, it was good to meet all my new fishing buddies!!

14. full moon

full moon Guest

Looking forward to fishing with the bros this year! Make sure you mark your calendars for weekend of March 26th, the first annual BOC derby for sturgeon! I am receptive to any ideas you may have out there as we are but 10 weeks away from this inaugural event!!!

My cell is (559) 313-4349 and it is a 24/7 line. Feel free to call to suggest ideas for second sturgeon video. I plan on taping this one month before the event.

You have all been an enormous blessing in my life and I will never ever forget your kindness to me during a very turbulent year last year with my health. May God be with each and every one of you.

Anthony

15. Pile drivers

Pile drivers New Member

State:
    California
    :good:NOW THAT WHAT I'LL TALKING ABOUT FULLMOON NOW YOU TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING I'LL LOOKING FORWARD FISHING FOR STURGEON WITH MY BROTHER

16. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Anthony, you can always count on us to have your back. Unfortunately 2010 is turning out to be bad. I just found out my older siister(43) has breat Cancer. I am so afraid and sad brothers.

Jaime

17. Pile drivers

Pile drivers New Member

State:
    California
    SORRY TO HEAR THAT BROTHER HOPE EVERTHING WORK OUT FOR YOUR SISTER AND FAMILY

18. lovedasmelloffish

lovedasmelloffish New Member

State:
    California
    wow, stay strong bro and spend a lot of time with her. My uncle passed away last week from cancer.

19. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Jamie your sister and family are in my prayer's,Trust in God and dont give up hope bro. God Bless

20. full moon

full moon Guest

Stay strong, brother. BOC Brothers, we need to pray for healing for Jaime's sister.

Anthony