Yankees Fans Roll Call!

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by jerseycat9, Apr 3, 2007.

1. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I know Im not alone out there. I know for a fact that Im not the only one so come on out and show them what us yankees fans are made of. If ya aint skeered LOL

2. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Looks like the Cards fans are up, 16 to 0 as of now. :big_smile:

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Sorry Terry,cant stand the Yankees!!!!!!!But then i dont care for professional baseball at all anymore!!!:big_smile:

4. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Its alright Ill bear this cross alone then. Dont get mad when we are up 16-0 in the series against the Cards :boss:

5. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LOL, we'll see. Thats a long ways off, we're having trouble with the Mets right now. Mets are up 2 games on us at home, its 0 to 0 in the bottom of the 5th right now. Hoping we can at least salvage one game out of the series. How are the Red Sox lookin this year?:cool2:

6. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Terry, the first Red Sox-Yankees series starts tommorrow. :0a37: Our local radio station in Winston-Salem carries Yankees games so I'll at least get to hear the games. Hopefully I won't be hearing John yodeling the,e,e,e,e,e,e,e,e,e,e Yankees w....(sorry couldn't bring myself to finish it) LOL.

7. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Died in the wool Yankee fan,since my Grandpa took me to the my first game at Yankee Stadium in 1952.Been there thru all the good and bad times.Of course they arent the New York Yankees anymore,they have become the New York A-Rods.!!!!:big_smile: :lol: :eek:oooh: :smile2:

8. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Man that boy is on fire right now aint he. I just hope he dont fizzle out in the Playoffs as usual

9. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Being a Red Sox fan, I generally enjoy a Yankees loss, however the recent meltdown the Yankees have been experiencing hasn't been fun to watch at all. If they weren't playing the Sox again this weekend, I'd be pulling for them.........just don't tell anyone, I'll deny the whole thing.

10. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Jim D that is a common feeling between Yankee and Red Sox fans strange as it may seem.I remember 2 years ago the Sox had just beaten up on the Yankees early in the year and the Yanks were struggling like now and a reporter asked Jason Varitek if the Yankees were doomed.He just smiled and said "Dont worry about them they have to many great players and they will be just fine."We love to hate each other and every game is Titanic but we measure our victories by the quality of our opponents and we both hate to see the other team having difficulties because when we beat them we want them to be at their best so we can gloat.Human nature sure is funny.They will snap out of it I'M sure.:big_smile:

11. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I dont know if we can come back from this one I think age and wear and tear has finally caught up with us

12. MOblues

MOblues New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yanks all the way baby!

Had no idea there was a baseball thread on here. Been visiting this site for about 2 years!

13. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    ya gotta love a-rod. 500 homers and hes 32. thats the guy thats gonna take baseball outta the steroids era. i dont understand how anyone could boo him.

14. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    The YANKS are coming!!!!!!!! A cry heard in Boston ,Cleveland and Seattle!:big_smile:Jose Canseco has said A-Rod is in his new book on steroids.He DIDNT say that A-ROD took any, at least so far and most folks think he is just trying to sell the new book.In any case we are playing much better but the bullpen needs help.I still think we will be in the play-offs and if its the wild card so much the better.If we have to fight to earn it I feel much better as opposed to leading the division by 10 games and coasting in.:big_smile:

15. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    since i am from the south it is hard to be for yankees, but the new york yankees are my team. i guess it all goes back to mickey, roger, yogi, and the boys.

16. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    6 games out tonight, and a nasty lost but, they're still the yankees and that means anything can happen.

17. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    As always the Yankees and the Bosox put on another classic in the Bronx:wink: It would make my month to see the yankees sweep them tonight :big_smile:

18. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    OK not much longer now. The Mariners have left the building and the yanks bats are hot. Bring on the post season :big_smile:

19. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    The Yankees lead MLB in every offensive category except home runs and A -Rod is working hard to change that.I still dont know if they are going to make it,much as I want them to.I think they will play much better if they get in as the wild card and have to fight for everything they get.:smile2::crazy:

20. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    looks like its pretty much in the bag. they even have a shot at boston.