Yaller nitecrawlers ???

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by pap2al, Sep 13, 2005.

1. pap2al

pap2al New Member

State:
    *Required*
    A friend just got some samples of some worm feed called WORM GLO.I tested it on some nitecrawlers and they turned a pretty bright yellow color.I didn't get to use them ,so after about a week they slowly started fadeing back to their normal color.I have heard that the stuff works and gets more bites,has anyone out there tried it? I just ordered 1 1/2 # so hope I get some good feedback from youall ;< Bob

2. Whiskers4life

Whiskers4life New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Hey Bob, I have used Nitro WOrms, and they too are that Bright NEON Green color, I have gottne more bites here on them, but primarly not from Cats, mostly just Walleye, and Gills, It works alright man...

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Bob, I have not heard of the stuff! where can one find this product?

4. pap2al

pap2al New Member

State:
    *Required*
    I ordered mine from Cabelis(sp) also think Bass Pro has it.You can find a little info on Google.Suppose to work on all sorts of worms and crawlers.Good luck.I think I had too many worms the first try,next time I'll try using about 25 nitecrawlers and not have as much dirt in container.The directions said to use about a tablespoon of powder per cup of worms.Guess the cup size would be about what Wallyworld or bait shops sell.Hope they look as good to kittys as they do to me. Bob

5. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I used to use Nitro Worms alot at paylakes, i think theyre the same thing. They work great, I sometimes saved them for when the bite turned off a little. Ive had people come up and ask what im using. :)

6. zebcohobo202

zebcohobo202 New Member

Here in SC worms come in neon pink too. We just buy them already radioactivated at the bait shop. I have yet to catch a cat on one but the bluegills tear them up. While we're on the subject of worms I've been thinking about starting a worm farm. Are there any worm farmers out there. I've read some material about starting a farm but I want to hear what you guys think. I have a serious fire ant problem and think I may be just feeding the ants. Let me know what you guys think. I should prolly start a thread on the Homemade bait section.