Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took Tom out on the Delaware today. My first outing on my boat and Tom's first trip since........ Lets just say it was way to long ago. The boy is busier than a one legged man in an a$$ whoopin contest. LOL! We hit the water about 6:30 am. Its was windy and the water was sittin at 52 degrees. Tide was high and I do mean high! Hung a couple of rites and made our way out to the river. It was a bit choppy. Could'nt set up rite out there with the wind and tide fitein each other. Gave it a shot for a bit and decided to go back and tuck up in the creek. Baits of choice today was liver and perch. The fish seemed to switch back and forth between what they wanted to eat. LOL! It was a banner day of a bunch of channels and whites. The one attached pic is of a white to show how big thier heads and mouth are compared to a channel. Had a ton of laughs and told some lies. LOL! Always a hoot fishin with Tom!!!!! Some pics to bore ya! THANX!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Tell Tom we said hello and hope you didn't rub off on him too much. :wink:

Glad y'all had fun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.