Yall must try these out!!!! L@@K!!

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by teaysvalleyguy, Aug 6, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    The BOC is full of wonderful people and top notch sponsers.

I have bought from just about every one of them and never been dissapointed to date.

Let me tell ya a quick story.

Last night I was out fishing using good ol Kat Bobbers and Gene's glowsticks. Let me tell ya what, these things are unbeatable for the price. The glowsticks lasted all night and were still going strong this morning. Had a few fellas walk down and ask me where I got em that bright and what those big bobbers were made of. lol They have never seen em that big. :eek:oooh:

Let me say that you will not find a better price on his great products. Gene has been a member here longer then most and would give ya the shirt off his back. I use the glowsticks and bobbers all the time.

Why pay $1 or more a piece for the little 1.5" Glowsticks?? These are $.16 a piece shipped. Kids love em and they will last a long, long time. Madison gets about every other one that I have, lol.

Just want to give other members the heads up on these, make sure to take advantage of our BOC sponsers great deals, that is why they are there.

http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/

2. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Have bought some items from Gene and plan of doing so pretty soon again and the shipping was fast and the service great.
    Bill

3. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Yep, he's got my vote. I use Gene's products, and as that famous tiger says. THERE GGGREAT. Thanks Gene for a good product.

4. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    So glad you guys are enjoying WildWolf Products. Makes me smile alot. :big_smile:

5. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    your rite bout genes bobbers and glow sticks.i use them 80% of the time.when used with a gamma octopus circle their dynomite.

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Gene also makes a great chauffeur. :big_smile:

7. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    I agree...:smile2:

8. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Yeah, but you may start smokin again. LOL

9. Ardiva

Ardiva New Member

State:
    Kenai, AK
    I haven't quit yet, bluejay. I'm trying tho.

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I gotta agree! The first time I used Gene's kat-bobbers I caught the 15.5 flattie in my avatar!!! So far its my biggest of 2007 but there will be bigger ones to come! Thanks Gene!!! :wink::cool2::big_smile:

11. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
  12. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for the specials every month, like Christmas comes 12X a year.

13. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    I agree, Love those KatBobbers..

Anyone care to see one in action with about 8" whole shad under it and a couple ounces of lead, look at post #3 in this thread:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55975

Also, figured another really good way to use em.. Last weekend went out with a buddy that wanted to throw a plastic worm before we setup for the nite.. I'm not much of a bass fisherman (too much work for me :wink:) .. We were in 6" foot of water.. He dropped the trolling motor and started to slowly trolling around working the bank..

I threw out about 6" live gill under a Katbobber set at 4' ... Wasn't expecting much, but figured what the heck, it will be like "drifting" ... Wasn't long before Something big SLAMMED that gill.. Took the whole bobber under and had the clicker screaming (thank god I decided to use the clicker cause I didnt have the pole in a holder) .... I don't know how, but I couldn't get a hook set on it :angry: ... I will definatly be trying it again though...

14. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala