3 Speed Shop - 536

4 Dew Racing - 524

5 JeffGordon SmallestFan - 478

6 Dieter - 474

7 JRacing - 458

8 newman rulz - 452

9 team old school - 414

10 STARS AND BARS - 392

11 BOC's Best - 0~~~~What Happened Phil, you can still catch up??? LOL!

I'll try to update this after each race so you can check it on here. Thanks for playing!!!
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Hey John,
I wish that I knew about playing Fantasy Nascar like I do Fantasy Football, Because you know that I would play. . :confused2:
:wink:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Wheww! still leading here to,heck i might pitch a shut out and win here and yahoo.(yeah right).well its early but it looks good thus far lol.I found for this upcoming race at las vegas it was kind of a hard decision,it was hard to pick.You could choose several drivers to bet on and it would be a good bet.

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the update catfishjohn boy that #1 looks good by my team.I just hope my luck holds out.:big_smile:
You're welcome. I'll try to update after each race If I can remember. If not, just remind me and I'll update.
Good Luck, I'm headin out of the cellar.....:cool2::wink::smile2:

Thanks for playing. I appreciate it! :)

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
836 Posts
i see on the last post i was way behind. now i am going pretty good. i hope jeff wins today and if not the other gordon (robby) should do well on the road course. i think it would be good for someone that has not won to win today.

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
230 Posts
I blew it with Rocket City last week and lost some ground, waited to late to change my roster! Won't let that happen again. Stars and Bars I am in your draft and is bumpin legal this week or not? LOL! Better watch that mirror, I am coming and ready to charge hard!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.