3 Speed Shop - 536

4 Dew Racing - 524

5 JeffGordon SmallestFan - 478

6 Dieter - 474

7 JRacing - 458

8 newman rulz - 452

9 team old school - 414

10 STARS AND BARS - 392

11 BOC's Best - 0~~~~What Happened Phil, you can still catch up??? LOL!

I'll try to update this after each race so you can check it on here. Thanks for playing!!!
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Hey John,
I wish that I knew about playing Fantasy Nascar like I do Fantasy Football, Because you know that I would play. . :confused2:
:wink:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Wheww! still leading here to,heck i might pitch a shut out and win here and yahoo.(yeah right).well its early but it looks good thus far lol.I found for this upcoming race at las vegas it was kind of a hard decision,it was hard to pick.You could choose several drivers to bet on and it would be a good bet.

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the update catfishjohn boy that #1 looks good by my team.I just hope my luck holds out.:big_smile:
You're welcome. I'll try to update after each race If I can remember. If not, just remind me and I'll update.
Good Luck, I'm headin out of the cellar.....:cool2::wink::smile2:

Thanks for playing. I appreciate it! :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
i see on the last post i was way behind. now i am going pretty good. i hope jeff wins today and if not the other gordon (robby) should do well on the road course. i think it would be good for someone that has not won to win today.

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
230 Posts
I blew it with Rocket City last week and lost some ground, waited to late to change my roster! Won't let that happen again. Stars and Bars I am in your draft and is bumpin legal this week or not? LOL! Better watch that mirror, I am coming and ready to charge hard!

·
Registered
230 Posts
To be this far along in the season and to have the top teams to be so close in points is pretty cool! Sure ain't no breathin room for a miscue in this league!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.