Yahama customer service "kudos"

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ncfowler, Jul 19, 2007.

1. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    Last weekend I found a crack in my exhaust housing on my outboard which really got me upset, The warranty for my outboard is up on the 7/22/07, well I took it to the shop to have them look at it and get me a price on replacing it. Well the service manager said he wanted to subbimited it to Yamaha to see if they will cover it first, well I got the news today that Yamaha is going to cover all the cost of replacing it parts and labor. Talk about having a weight lifted off my mind.

Yamaha customer service is second to none in my book and the shop I took my boat to and service manager has all my business form now on, This young man looked out for me even though I did not get my rig form them, You know were I’m going for my next rig.

2. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    Jeff I believe Yamaha service is good on all their products. I have a Yamaha outboard that has been bullet proof. I also have a new Yamaha ATV and when I first bought it there were a couple issues that might have been questionable as far as warranty goes but they jumped right on it and fixed them with a smile. I'm sold too.

Cheez

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    That is great news.. But show the warranty was good until 7/22/07?
    If so it was still under warranty until This coming Sunday?
    But they are good at working out a lot of stuff like that. Even if its out of warranty but a months or so.
    Pete

4. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    do they cover their keyboards that good? if so ill definately be checking one out! :tounge_out: