ya hoo gavins coming home

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by poisonpits, Nov 20, 2009.

1. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    my grandsons coming home wensday the 25th.its been a long nine weeks but it wont be long now.

2. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Johnnie that is fantastic. i do believe God has a special plan on this earth for Gavin . He has fought one mighty battle and won . Congrats to him and all his family .

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Now that is great news for sure.Just in time for the Holidays too Bet he's gonna be one soiled little boy.

4. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    That is the best news I've heard in a long time!! Congrats to you Grandpa and Grandma. Yes it's been a long road,, but Gavin has been a little fighter and now it's time for him to take his first road trip :wink: Won't be long and you'll be taking him fishing with you.

Cass

5. ccat

ccat Well-Known Member

State:
    Fayetteville Ar
    Way to go Gavin. Pits, we all have been keeping up with you and your grandson. This proves that prayers do come true.
    You will have an awesome Thanksgiving and a lot to be thankful for.
    I wonder if Gavin will be a dip bait man or just stick to shad???? Ole' Grandpa will have to teach that to him.
    Again, congrats from Fayetteville

6. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Im so glad hes gettin to come home. God sent your family a special blessing with Gavin and I couldnt think of a more deserving family.

7. poisonpits

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    ok guys just got an email of gavin at 5 lbs.with all the crap off his face and out his mouth.im gonna try and post it here but dont know how its gonna take.

8. poisonpits

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    sorry guys guess ill have to wait till my daughter in law gets home.

9. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Glad to hear it Mr. Grandpa:wink: Told ya he was tuff. He wont need no stinkin dip bait nor shad, His grandpa will teach him the proper bait for big cats. :wink:

10. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Johnnie ,i,m glad to here Gavin is coming home before thankgiving day ,your family really has something to be thankful for this year .Hey pits you got his fishing outfit for him yet ?:wink::cool2:

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great news Johnnie. Gavin is a Special Blessing. A celebration is in order.

12. poisonpits

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    got him camo from head to toe including tennys.

13. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Congrats Pitts to you and your family. Gavin will always be special to the BOC members and I agree that God has special plans for, the little guy.

14. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Conratulations Johnnie! that is great news especially for the Holidays! Won't be long before grandpa will be talking the great outdoors with him and taking him along! Our god is a wonderful god and works in misterious ways that only he can know the meaning or reasons behind his decisions!