xpress x24 cafish

Discussion in 'Boating' started by Koon, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Koon

Koon New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Anyone actually seen one of these yet. Been trying to get more information but their customer support guy just replyed back with a link to the website, WHICH IS WHERE I SAW IT BEFORE. The links on the website for specs are for 2 other boats which I mentioned also.

2. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    I have seen one and walked around in one. The one I was in is owned by a BOC member David (Angler2007) now, at the time John Jamison had it (Kansas Bluecatter) They have have all the spec on it on the website look under pro-staff then click on Johns link and then click on the boat and it will bring up the spc page. I have not been on the water in the boat but the time I spent looking it over and walking around in it it is one solid built boat, with tons of storage and a great lay out.

3. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
  4. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Looks like they've about got the 20' version ready to go. If they put the dual console and windshield on it, I might be interested...

5. Koon

Koon New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks Dsage... but the specs link on their website brings up the pdf spec file for the x19 and x21 still. Not sure if its me or the website, lol.

That 20' looks good to. Just wish the back 24gal tank was an oval (rounded cornered) used for a bait tank. Really love the tons of storage on the x24 and the center rod storage. Lookings like I'm going to have to make a trip to see them somewhere, doubt they will be coming to the tulsa boat show in Jan.

6. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Hyper-Lift® Hull
    Camo Paint & Xtreme Coat Liner
    Longitudinal Rib Construction
    125 Gal. Insulated Livewell w/ Dual Independent 500 Gal/hr Fill & Recirculating Livewell Systems
    2 Bank & 3 Bank Chargers
    2 Camo Euro Style Fishing Seats w/ Threaded Pedestal Base
    2 Large Storage Boxes in Rear Deck
    2 Lockable Storage Boxes on Front Deck
    6 Gauge Trolling Motor Harness
    Adjustable Euro Style, Camo Driver & Passenger Seats
    Automatic Bilge Pump
    Center Lockable Rod Box w/ Rod Organizer
    Driver & Passenger Side Consoles
    Humminbird 787 c2 Graph
    Hydraulic Tilt Steering
    Lift Arms on Lids
    Minn Kota Terrova 101 Trolling Motor
    Radio AM/FM/CD Player
    Speed, Tach & Fuel Gauges
    Wash Down Station
    Welded Aluminum Walk-Through Windshield
    Xclusive Rail w/ Bumper Trim
    BackTrack AW Series Aluminum Trailer w/ Tandem Axle
    & Brakes

X24 Catfish

Length24'Bottom80"Beam102"Sides23"Transom Height25"Approx. Weight2112 lb.Max. Wt./Per/Mo/GR2100 lb.Total Wt. Per Cap7/987 lb.Alum 5052 Gauge0.125Max HP250

Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal)50 gal.Overall Pkg Length *30' 6"

7. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas

Doug thanks for the heads up on the 20ft unit. John was telling me about it last year at the KC boat show. I think you and I need to get our hands on one to test out and give them feed back. :wink: