Xbox vs Xbox 360 : Which Xbox console is for you. Xbox 360 Review

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Aquacat, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    Has anyone bought the new ebox 360? I was just wondering considering that the price of them are as much as a nice project boat. I like the new graphics on the 360 but not the price. Until the prices go down I'm sticking with the the old xbox! What do you guys think?

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I heard someone went to ebay and purchased what he thought was an XBox360 gaming system. Turns out he paid $300 for an XBox360 BOX.

Thats right. The Ebay seller sold the cardboard box that his XBox360 came in for $300.

Now THAT just ain't right.

3. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    the price of that 360 is unbelievable on ebay! You really got be careful on ebay you never know what you might get.

4. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Well, Santa brought my twins an XBOX last year, so the 360 won't be making an appearance in my house for some time to come. I have heard that there are alot of glitches in them, and many are being returned.

5. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    jen, I've been told the same thing about the 360 some of them being returned because there bad. That's a lot of upset people :cursing: cosidering how much green you have to dish out. I just glad I'm not one of them! :D

6. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    I am going to wait a while on the 360. It may take some time to get the gliches out. Meanwhile, Playstation put off their arrrival until 2007 I heard. I guess to compete with the 360 I am just know getting use to my regular XBox. Its cool that you can carry the regular games over to the 360 vthough.

7. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    I heard a pretty good rumor that they will come out prior to that Brian.

-Brian (Sony Employee)

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I have played the 360 more then a few times. A buddy of mine down the street got one the day they came out. They are very nice and the graphics are pretty awesome. I have played Madden and Gun. Both are awesome.

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    And they wonder why there are so many fat lazy people in this country. LOL!

10. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Fat lazy people?

You mean pushing all these buttons over and over isn't exercise?

11. VerotiK

VerotiK New Member

State:
    Harrison, Arkansas
    I've got an Xbox, and mainly use it to watch DVD's, so i wont be buying a 360. There was another guy on ebay that paid $300 for an Xbox 360 poster. It even said it was a picture of an xbox in the description. Somewhat decieving, but dang, read the description!

12. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    vero, I watch dvd with mine too. That's kind funny,I thought I was the only one doing that! Your right people don't pay attention on ebay you've got to be careful.

13. Environmentor

Environmentor New Member

State:
    Buffalo, Iowa
    XBox360, I hate XBox! With all new systems they have to work out the bugs (the same will happen with PS3). Besides, the specs on PS3 seem better! The new blue-ray technology can hold 2x the information of a DVD. Plus, the longer they wait to release the PS3, the more time they have to evaulate their competition (Nintendo Revolution, XBox360) and make necessary changes to better compete with these consoles. PS3 also didn't hurry their console to the market to gain the competitive edge like XBox360. Besides its not the console wars, its the game developer wars. Which ever console has the developers whom make the best games will win, and right now many developers seem to think PS3 will offer more to work with. Anyway, both consoles will have backwards compatibility (XBox360 plays XBox games, and PS3 plays PS2 and PS1 and will work with PSP). So, I will wait for PS3.

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well we have the x-box. and with 45 games ill be sticking with the reg one. just beat gun. its cool. finished it 100% except i couldn't find 3 of the gold clains. took me 2 days to beat halo 2 . lol. guess i play to much. just caught some pecock bass from the amazon last week. on rapala pro fishing. lol.

15. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    I have a PS2 and theres nothing wrong with it, I am pleased with the graphics, I dont play the thing very much since I am busy doing other things. Just wait for about 1 year or so on the x-box 360's the prices will drop like a rock, for example look at the PS2, you can pick one up for $100.00 anymore.

chris

16. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Just thought yall might find this amusing.......a buddy of mine won a completely free XBOX 360, alot of games for it, and alot of free soda. All off the internet. I dont know the details of it yet, but he already recieved all the stuff......sounds kinda fishy to me though.

17. quadman

quadman New Member

State:
    Danville, Virginia
    LOL! Fat guys with skinny, muscular fingers!

18. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL.....it's all muscle here....LOL :p :D :rolleyes:

19. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    guys it is the same with all game systems always wait six months for them to figure out how to fix the bugs in the software and then! buy one the first ones are just test models!!!!!!! lets run buy a test xbox! lol EVERY system has been that way since the atari and it isnt gonna change until they take the time to run ALL the tests including the idiotproof tests lol you know the what if's???? lol what if it falls off the tv onto carpet? lmao if you have kids you know this one lol my ps2 lost its faceplate thanks to my daughter running into the controller cords lol
    better to wait than buy a defective system lol and i heard the new 360s corrected the cd-r problem the old xbox's had with not being able to dload music from cd-rs onto the hard drive lol just my opinion but dont waste money on bugs lmao