X-mas lists

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by lendog, Nov 27, 2009.

1. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    anyone start makin a X-mas list yet? i asked the wife for another salt striker baitrunner reel but they're on backorder at cabela's, i also asked for a new spotlight (mine got lost last time out) and a marine stereo for the boat :big_smile:

2. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    need a new landing net, a couple more driftmaster pro duos and some new knives :cool2::big_smile:

3. I NEED A DEPTHFINDER/GPS BAAADDD.

Some more rod holders, a few baitrunners, a rod or two. 2 seats, a cast net, sinkers, and a few spools of braided line and leader.

4. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    :eek:oooh: geez, is that all :smile2: (ya forgot a jet lower unit):wink:

5. I figured that would be asking too much, haha.:smile2:

6. Your'e get'n COAL!:angry:

:smile2:

7. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj

well Santa's not gonna have any money left for the rest of us with all the stuff thats on your list jeeze :angry::angry::wink::smile2:

8. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    haha! Good post...

Another surf rod and reel (10' 6" or 11' TICA Dolphin series and a Abu Mag Elite, 6600C3CT).
    Another catfish setup (Berkely Glowstick and a Abu Garcia Bronze Cat)
    New spotlight and lantern
    Nice pair of Binocs

^^there is a high probability of me not getting most of this, but I am going to ask anyway :roll_eyes:

9. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    hell i would be happy with a new set of cast iron skillets and cooking accessorys for when we go camping!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

Hope im not getting coal, but will sure let you know come christmas time!

10. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    welli got a abu 7000i i gave it to my mom and told her i want it for christmas and i got a catmxx rod anf a lee lead melter and a few molds a new fishing coat and coveralls and some cloths!!

11. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    A new rod n reel setup would be nice just to see the kids be happy is good enough for me maybe some sinkers

12. xnmcclurex

xnmcclurex Active Member

State:
    Pittsburgh Pa
    all i need is two abu garcia 6500 big game reels and two surge trophy cat elite rods.

13. pennsyvinn

pennsyvinn Member

State:
    PA
    I need a new digital camera,since my son dropped my "new" camera on the floor & broke it:embarassed:I got myself an early christmas present on ebay,I won a sweet older never used shimano calcutta 400 cheap:big_smile:I still need a rod for my 3500 baitrunner & a tackle backpack would be nice too:wink:my wife won't buy me anything but clothes:eek:oooh:so if santa doesn't come through ,I'm on my own:smile2:

14. The camera: Get a used one off Craigslist hoss, I got two off there for 20 to 30 bucks, like new, with the box, papers, everything. The videos I made were with one of them, pics and video.:wink:

By the way, I wouldn't mind a few rod holders for x-mas......:0a10::0a10::wink:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2009
  15. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj

you just dont stop do ya :angry: :wink: :smile2:

16. Haha.:wink: And from you, I want a Emery joisy!:angry::eek:oooh::smile2:

I tried to give you a x-mas gift Wednesday, REMEMBER THAT!:angry::smile2:

17. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I'd like to have a team catfish hoodie, some fat cat bobbers, a new sea ark, a jeep, new tractor, and if it's not too much trouble a new vacuum cleaner for my wife......:smile2::smile2:

18. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I'm starting to worry bout you Philly guys! :crazy: :eek:oooh: :wink: :smile2:

19. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    well i got a couple things on the list if Santa NPT will be willing to anty up..

1st is pictured below.
    2nd is also pictured below
    3rd 1000 gallons every year for the next 20 years of gas to run the first picture
    4th 30 Monsters for picture #1

Ummmmmm... I reckon that will be it for now.:smile2:

20. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Ok, I'll change mine to Pip's.... I like his too Plus, it might make it easier on Santa just to double one list.....:eek:oooh:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009