X mas list, My fingers are crossed.

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by lovedasmelloffish, Dec 17, 2009.

1. lovedasmelloffish

lovedasmelloffish New Member

State:
    California
    HAHA, My sis just stopped by and we were bsing and she said "I got one of your X-mas presents today." I was like o, you don't have to get me anything... Shes like well it was on sale so I got you a btl of tequilla for you and your friends. I was like ok, cool, thx sis. Here's the good part....

After a few mins of bsing , shes like, so, what size pole and reel did you need to go sturgeon fishing, 2 ton pole, giant reel or something??? !!!!! She then said well the salesman said this, then stopped herself.....LOL, so I will keep my fingers crossed and hopefully the fat guy will slide down her chimney and drop me off a nice heavy duty pole/reel. :big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  2. monstercatcher

monstercatcher New Member

State:
    california
    I hope u get that rod and reel brother that would be nice ho ho ho

3. BigRossi

BigRossi New Member

State:
    California
    Ha!!! Yeah she spilled the beans!!!

4. lovedasmelloffish

State:
    California
    Rossi and John, I hope so....LOL Im starting to get excited about X-mas all of a sudden!!!!

5. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Would be nice... but where the heck can you fish.... everything is closed, or out of season, or endangered etc:smile2::smile2:

Merry Christmas

6. lovedasmelloffish

State:
    California
    This is true, I will cast it in our horse trophs and see if the gold fish will bite!!!

7. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    Santa has a way with his helpers!!! but could you really go wrong with having another fishing pole even if its NOT quite the one you wanted!!!:big_smile::smile2::smile2:

8. Pile drivers

Pile drivers New Member

State:
    California
    i tell you one thing that a sister for you so you better be good to your sister and take care or her because you don't want to make her mad so good luck brother on your gear let have big fun out there:0a18:catching one

9. lovedasmelloffish

State:
    California
    Hopefully we catch a few when we head out for some sturgeon!

10. lovedasmelloffish

State:
    California
    My sis bought me a white 7Ft ugly stick medium heavy rode and reel catfish combo for X-mas. Not big enough for sturgeon, but it should be big enough for any other fishing I do in Cali. She put a big smile on my face!!!

11. monstercatcher

monstercatcher New Member

State:
    california
    Thats what it is all about, brother i think u be ok with that pulling a strugeon in u have all of us so we can take turn on it lol.