wyliecat videos on youtube

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by katsandsuds, Jan 15, 2009.

1. katsandsuds

katsandsuds New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I found several very good video's on youtube from wyliecat today. They maybe on the BOC somewhere, but I have not found them. Search "wyliecatman" and several videos come up. there are some really good tips on drift fishing, and the flexible drift weight one is fantastic. Just wanted to let you guys know, and say thanks to Dieter.

2. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    hey have you been out lately ?

3. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Nice videos Wyliecat!! I watched about all of them. However, I'd never be caught dead using a piece of bait the size of a dime:smile2: Those were some pretty channel cats though. Most of that footage from Wylie?

4. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    very nice videos nice to see wyile get some attention i,ve caught some nice fish there i like the sinkers but i dont think they would work for us on the capefear river too much current thanks for sharing

5. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks for the kind words. :smile2:

There will be more to come; just trying these out on for size. It makes boring days on the water fun!!

There are a lot of tips and techniques that are better conveyed through video. Some things you can just not write out real well. :wink:

I hope to get some out local BOC guides like Roundhill, LakeNormanBlues, Chrisblue, and Mudkip in some videos and let them show off their knowledge. All of these guys have taught me a LOT, and I am sure other can learn from their knowledge too. :wink: